• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thought Obama Had Nana’s Title of Most Divisive President

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I mean hey, it's cool if you genuinely dislike Joe Biden. I don't particularly like him either. But the retarded hyperbole ("most divisive, worst ever, destroying nation") is just so unbearably gay. Nana loathes him not because of anything Biden did or didn't do, but because he prefers Trump's cartoonish, dog-whistle antics, so he can hoot and giggle over them, and that's all it is. The flitting, swishy queer just bought a new house, and spends his days tweeting and playing with toy airplanes, so he really doesn't have all that much to complain about.
Just like in 2008 when he was talking about how he hated Obama because of his tax policies, but when seriously pressed on it by people like Patrice (basically one of the only people who could see through his bullshit) he’d say “Yeah i’m not voting for Obama because he’s black”. Fucking perfect. Then say that. Even though you could argue he DOES care about the tax side of it it’s not his main priority at all. It’s just a way to avoid the racist accusation because, as we all know, Anthony is still a tepid boomer afraid of being labelled a racist. Even though everyone can see thats what all his motivations boil down to.

Forum Clout
If Trump gets in office, don’t think the new christofacist government will look to highly of Nana’s tranny lust
I know other tweeting faggots who parrot the exact same shit. On one hand, they're constantly tweeting about how terrific they're doing and how they've never been better, then it's a steady stream of woe re: how Biden has totally ruined everything. This is a nation of retards, and we're way past the era when people actually mentioned real, legitimate issues.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If Trump gets in office, don’t think the new christofacist government will look to highly of Nana’s tranny lust
The battle of who Trump is vs what his voters want him to be vs how his followers defend him is insane. People like Anthony like him because they see him as an avenue for total nigger death and badass fascism in America. However if any liberal says this Anthony will cry “HE’S NOT A NAZI OR A RACIST HE JUST LOVES HIS COUNTRY!”, and in reality all Trump is is a politically middling of the road (albeit power hungry), boomer goy.

I think i said this before but the way both sides see Trump as a nazi is fucking hilarious. If you’ve ever known a northern boomer like Trump you know they’re the type of people to be like “I don’t hate blacks but that doesn’t mean I want my daughter dating one! I don’t mind those trans but keep them out of sports! I don’t mind those gays but lets not show it on TV!”, shit that half the country believes already. A former Democrat is the savior of the Republican party. Again. (Reagan was literally a FDR new deal democrat)

Forum Clout
The battle of who Trump is vs what his voters want him to be vs how his followers defend him is insane. People like Anthony like him because they see him as an avenue for total nigger death and badass fascism in America. However if any liberal says this Anthony will cry “HE’S NOT A NAZI OR A RACIST HE JUST LOVES HIS COUNTRY!”, and in reality all Trump is is a politically middling of the road (albeit power hungry), boomer goy.

I think i said this before but the way both sides see Trump as a nazi is fucking hilarious. If you’ve ever known a northern boomer like Trump you know they’re the type of people to be like “I don’t hate blacks but that doesn’t mean I want my daughter dating one! I don’t mind those trans but keep them out of sports! I don’t mind those gays but lets not show it on TV!”, shit that half the country believes already. A former Democrat is the savior of the Republican party. Again. (Reagan was literally a FDR new deal democrat)
And a quick look at Trump's track record indicates that he never actually "did" anything. It was all tweets, photo ops and bluster. Just like his entire career, it's all a big ruse. Everything they think he'll do is entirely meme-based. If he wins, it'll be more of the same.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout

Trump is a grifter, and he’ll do whatever the money tells him lol. If they say hey say you enjoy trans rights for billion dollars he’d be all for it

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Trump is a grifter, and he’ll do whatever the money tells him lol. If they say hey say you enjoy trans rights for billion dollars he’d be all for it
A thing came out in 2020, maybe 2022? That the Democrats were actually giving huge political donations to MAGA aligned candidates because they knew they would be easier to beat in the general elections than a more moderate conservative. I have no idea why some Democrat in high places isn’t giving money to Trump to say the most batshit ideas ever. I want to see how hard MAGAtards freak out if suddenly Trump started advocating for climate change or transwomen in sports.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Hey hey now. Trump DID ban bump stocks.

If he gets in again more of our money will go to Israel, instead of Israel and Ukraine. He'll sell more of our shit and nothing will truly change except more corporations will be allowed to dump more waste into the water supply.

Anyway, glad to see Anthony so concerned about replacement since he married and had so many kids whose futures he cares about.

Forum Clout
Nana and his ilk (tweeting faggots) just enjoy being outraged. They lead empty, miserable lives, and turn to tweeting for solace. They lie about how "great they're doing", and rage against online foolishness that has little-to-no impact on their actual lives. Since January of 2021, what exactly has Joe Biden done that adversely impacted the elderly bottom queen to any significant degree? Joe Biden didn't sell Castle Wopula at a loss. Joe Biden didn't hire a shady contractor to build Nana's house. Joe Biden didn't clog Nana's greasy wop heart with goo and crud. Yeah, Sleepy Joe deserves to have his feet held to the fire re: inflation and the fallout from that, and we all hate it. But what's that fat queer Trump gonna do about it? Last time I bothered to listen to that wispy-haired faggot speak, he was jabbering about Hannibal Lecter, and doing faggy little dances before a crowd of unwashed dolts.

The most pathetic part is that when Nana finally dies, the last fifteen years of his life are just going to disappear into the ether. Same holds true for every faggot who spends every waking hour on that cancerous app. No one talks about anything of actual substance anymore. It's all daily horseshit, like what Jerry Seinfeld said or what the fucking placekicker for the Chiefs thinks about broads in the workplace, or who Taylor Swift "shaded" this week. This election is going to be a cringefest, a total embarrassment that will make 2020 look like the height of intelligent discourse. And tweeting queers will be leading the faggotry charge, like they always do.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Nana and his ilk (tweeting faggots) just enjoy being outraged. They lead empty, miserable lives, and turn to tweeting for solace. They lie about how "great they're doing", and rage against online foolishness that has little-to-no impact on their actual lives. Since January of 2021, what exactly has Joe Biden done that adversely impacted the elderly bottom queen to any significant degree? Joe Biden didn't sell Castle Wopula at a loss. Joe Biden didn't hire a shady contractor to build Nana's house. Joe Biden didn't clog Nana's greasy wop heart with goo and crud. Yeah, Sleepy Joe deserves to have his feet held to the fire re: inflation and the fallout from that, and we all hate it. But what's that fat queer Trump gonna do about it? Last time I bothered to listen to that wispy-haired faggot speak, he was jabbering about Hannibal Lecter, and doing faggy little dances before a crowd of unwashed dolts.

The most pathetic part is that when Nana finally dies, the last fifteen years of his life are just going to disappear into the ether. Same holds true for every faggot who spends every waking hour on that cancerous app. No one talks about anything of actual substance anymore. It's all daily horseshit, like what Jerry Seinfeld said or what the fucking placekicker for the Chiefs thinks about broads in the workplace, or who Taylor Swift "shaded" this week. This election is going to be a cringefest, a total embarrassment that will make 2020 look like the height of intelligent discourse. And tweeting queers will be leading the faggotry charge, like they always do.
the issue in this country is that we have too many Nanas and too many Pats; whose need for validation on socials has lead to shit ton of brain rot in this country.
Yeah I'm a libtard, but ya know what person I'm friends with someone supports Trump, we never talk politics but we share other hobbies that we like doing together, In Pats mind this makes me a nazi, and in Nana's mind makes my friend a woke asshole

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Remember when Obama told Bibi to suck it and then GOP invited to him to speak in front of Congress because their feelings got hurt? Well, now you got Genocide Joe. You should be happy.

Forum Clout
What exactly has Biden been divisive about, without mentioning him shit talking “MAGA republicans”. He’s been pretty notorious with making concessions to the center / right wing of his party in regard to Israel, Oil, the border, etc.

Is it that he talked about gay day? Like I’m genuinely asking.
Well you see, my Twitter algorithm has descended into full-on unapologetic Nazi brianrot. Why would Brandon do that???😒

Forum Clout
Even most of the hardcore right wingers I know are admitting that Obama looked pretty moderate compared to some of the shit Biden has said.
Beggars can't be choosers. They whined about Obama being a third world communist, now congress has at least 5 people like that in it. Should have been happy with the moderate black liberal who made non-PC jokes about the Special Olympics on Leno. Obama in 2008 would be seen as a Republican now by most young people that lean left. Was it worth crying about him?

Obama's second term was when he became more retarded but his first term was generally fine. Second term was all race shit, "Trayvon could be my son", shit like that. 2012 in general was the starting point for a lot of everything that went wrong.