• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thought Obama Had Nana’s Title of Most Divisive President

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5305.jpeg

Kinda shocked Nana hates Biden; this much.
Usually he saves this much rage for non whites.

Forum Clout
Love that my dear old Nana thought she would go from the guy who does the funny voices on the radio to a second career as a political pundit with infantile social commentary like this
It's the exact thing he mocked Mancow over: trying to go from shock jock to political pundit with none of the credibility.

And just like Mancow, everyone knows he's imposter because he's incapable of an original thought or opinion. If he was in for the grift, I'd get it, but he *actually* believes he belongs.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What exactly has Biden been divisive about, without mentioning him shit talking “MAGA republicans”. He’s been pretty notorious with making concessions to the center / right wing of his party in regard to Israel, Oil, the border, etc.

Is it that he talked about gay day? Like I’m genuinely asking.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"I don't know one person who will be voting for [Biden]."

Nana sees this as a groundswell of Trump support versus a clear sign of her alienating every moderate or left-leaning person in her life through rampant drunken niggerposting on Twitter. Do you guys think Ron Bennington is voting for Trump?
Which is exactly why when Trump loses these people will cry it is stolen. They have no conception of anything outside their little bubble. If MAGA dudes are even more infatuated with Trump after his trials, they see this as ALL voters being infatuated with him. Trump is literally one of the most divisive candidates the US has had and he can barely win a majority of the vote overall, no less within his own party (Nice losing 20% in each state in the primaries to a brown woman who dropped out 3 months ago, stupid). They conflate voting for Biden with voting FOR Biden, and not voting AGAINST Trump which is what most people will be doing.

Trump has done literally nothing in the last 4 years to increase his support with moderates / independents and all people like Nana are banking on is that people will hate Biden SO MUCH they’ll be willing to vote for Trump instead. All I can say is good luck with that.

Forum Clout
Biden had a border deal worked out in congress, apparently even had enough republicans to get it through both houses. Trump told senate republicans to abandon the deal.

Biden said he would close the border immediately under the powers granted to him in that bill. He was at least trying.

Trump......built part of a wall that isn't working, I guess.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
What exactly has Biden been divisive about, without mentioning him shit talking “MAGA republicans”. He’s been pretty notorious with making concessions to the center / right wing of his party in regard to Israel, Oil, the border, etc.

Is it that he talked about gay day? Like I’m genuinely asking.
yes; one of many things that sent off anthony. genuinely don't understand anthony to him biden is either shitting his pants and drooling or some evil mastermind planning on something that he heard fox, gavin or nick tell him will happen

Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia 2004: "Look, a lot our listeners of sent emails about this, but I'll confirm: yes: I'm voting for the Republican candidate. Haha, I know some of you out there are angry to hear that, but I just can't get on board with what the democrats are doing."

Anthony Cumia 2024: "MORE DEAD NIGGER KIDS!!!! VOTE FOR THE MORE DEAD NIGGER KIDS PARTY, TRUMP 2024, HA HA HOLEE SHIT!!!!!"

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia 2004: "Look, a lot our listeners of sent emails about this, but I'll confirm: yes: I'm voting for the Republican candidate. Haha, I know some of you out there are angry to hear that, but I just can't get on board with what the democrats are doing."

Anthony Cumia 2024: "MORE DEAD NIGGER KIDS!!!! VOTE FOR THE MORE DEAD NIGGER KIDS PARTY, TRUMP 2024, HA HA HOLEE SHIT!!!!!"
Occasionally I listen to a old bit where he's not completely in the deep end and is certainly anti the religious republicans. Now he has to pretend to fuck one of them

Forum Clout
I mean hey, it's cool if you genuinely dislike Joe Biden. I don't particularly like him either. But the retarded hyperbole ("most divisive, worst ever, destroying nation") is just so unbearably gay. Nana loathes him not because of anything Biden did or didn't do, but because he prefers Trump's cartoonish, dog-whistle antics, so he can hoot and giggle over them, and that's all it is. The flitting, swishy queer just bought a new house, and spends his days tweeting and playing with toy airplanes, so he really doesn't have all that much to complain about.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
I mean hey, it's cool if you genuinely dislike Joe Biden. I don't particularly like him either. But the retarded hyperbole ("most divisive, worst ever, destroying nation") is just so unbearably gay. Nana loathes him not because of anything Biden did or didn't do, but because he prefers Trump's cartoonish, dog-whistle antics, so he can hoot and giggle over them, and that's all it is. The flitting, swishy queer just bought a new house, and spends his days tweeting and playing with toy airplanes, so he really doesn't have all that much to complain about.
If Trump gets in office, don’t think the new christofacist government will look to highly of Nana’s tranny lust