• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This was the last funny thing to happen on the anthony cumia show

Forum Clout
It is a very funny segment but admittedly you have to feel bad for Cumia here, this guy was the one major acquisition that they ever had, they were apparently paying him close to half a million bucks a year, they changed the show branding for him, gave him bonuses for additional subscribers etc and Artie didn't even try to make it work.

If they knew how fucked up he was and signed him then they're stupid but I reckon Artie worked em' hard. "Yeah guys, I've been sober for like 2 years, I swear to god..."

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
It is a very funny segment but admittedly you have to feel bad for Cumia here, this guy was the one major acquisition that they ever had, they were apparently paying him close to half a million bucks a year, they changed the show branding for him, gave him bonuses for additional subscribers etc and Artie didn't even try to make it work.

If they knew how fucked up he was and signed him then they're stupid but I reckon Artie worked em' hard. "Yeah guys, I've been sober for like 2 years, I swear to god..."

I don’t feel bad for Nana at all. He’s a disgusting degenerate pedo.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The random woman who worked in the building and wandered into his studio, ate lunch in the guest seat and just ripped on the place, the show and him until she was finished eating and went back to work is another Compound Media highlight for me. It's like she clocked him outside, noticed he was a bitch, and went out of her way to bully him on her only free time ust to make him feel bad. There was nothing friendly or jokey about it. She was just picking on some ugly, old, nervous fag.
What?! Hahahahahahaha this is the first time I'm hearing this!

Forum Clout
Retartie clearly despised Nana.
He was a Stern guy, he believed O&A were copycat hacks, and it's exactly how he treated the dainty old queen.
So I mean was nobody else in the world ever supposed to talk about controversial things or get crazy in studio?

I know you're saying that was AL's opinion, not yours, but I hate this accusation.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Coonskin calling in to Compound shows is watching a master of his craft build something simple yet amazing very quickly right in front of you. Every single thing he says is effective. I don't remember hearing a Coonskin call where they didn't get pissed off and flip out on him (Cumia, Landau, Tommy Pope, etc.) and there's no amount of blind "rot bung, mother's basement loser, kill yourself" rebuttals that could ever get under his skin, no matter how angry they are or how hard they try. And they know it from his voice. It's the perfect voice to apathetically shit on someone with because it has a perfect tone of "Yeah, whatever, fag." that comes through with everything he says.
Coonskin has some of the very, very few funny moments in Compound Media history.