• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This was the last funny thing to happen on the anthony cumia show

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The random woman who worked in the building and wandered into his studio, ate lunch in the guest seat and just ripped on the place, the show and him until she was finished eating and went back to work is another Compound Media highlight for me. It's like she clocked him outside, noticed he was a bitch, and went out of her way to bully him on her only free time ust to make him feel bad. There was nothing friendly or jokey about it. She was just picking on some ugly, old, nervous fag.

Forum Clout
Refusing to show up for work and still getting paid with Nana's loan money was the funniest.
Retartie clearly despised Nana. He did interviews while he was doing A&A, and never mentioned the show. And when he bothered showing up for it, he obviously had no respect for Nana at all. He was a Stern guy, he believed O&A were copycat hacks, and it's exactly how he treated the dainty old queen. And Nana sat there anxiously tittering and nervously giggling the whole time, paralyzed by the thought of confrontation. It really was very funny, assuming you knew what to look for. If you didn't, it was just a bloated, leaky, dying junkie and a frail old Tunisian homosexual exchanging pointless banter.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
The random woman who worked in the building and wandered into his studio, ate lunch in the guest seat and just ripped on the place, the show and him until she was finished eating and went back to work is another Compound Media highlight for me. It's like she clocked him outside, noticed he was a bitch, and went out of her way to bully him on her only free time ust to make him feel bad. There was nothing friendly or jokey about it. She was just picking on some ugly, old, nervous fag.
The "hahaha holee shit" was in full force that day. Feeble, impotent coward.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Good reminder how much he fell off...Chris Hansen did too, but still no where near Nana.
I remember I watched a couple clips of Hansen Vs. Predator (hilarious little parody name for a show about catching people trying to have sex with kids) and he wasn't the same sing-songy Chris Hansen from Dyateloine En Baeeee Saaayyyyy. He was less coddling of them and kind of stared them down angrily and didn't act like he wasn't sickened by them. Like instead of "You're free to go whenever you want." The vibe was more like "Get up and see what the fuck happens, pedophile." and then he flashes his gun. I'm probably remembering it wrong.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Meth is a good drug if you want to get to chattanooga in couple of hours hehehehwheez
Meth is a good drug if you want to get to tallahasee in couple of hours hehehehwheez
Meth is a good drug if you want to get to timbuktu in couple of hours hehehehwheez
Crack is a good drug if you want to get to timbuktu in couple of hours hehehehwheez
I was at the DMV in Bergen County when I was a longshoreman and I had some coke leftover on my nose and the guy behind the counter said yo nigga you be puttin dat shit own cheeezburgaz?

upanddown

Forum Clout

Clip please

Forum Clout
I remember this, but not who she was or why she was there. She was all matter-of-factly goofing on the overall shoddiness of the operation, and Nana was pretending to be amused while offering nothing in the way of rebuttals. Unless I'm remembering some other time that happened, which is entirely possible. Wasn't his studio once robbed by an FN during the show, too?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I remember a clip of him being interviewed on radio station and some guy called in brought up Feed Nana. I assume it was Coonskin. Nana had to pretend he had no idea what this was or meant. I'm quite positive I saw it on here because I never found CM to be watchable.
Coonskin calling in to Compound shows is watching a master of his craft build something simple yet amazing very quickly right in front of you. Every single thing he says is effective. I don't remember hearing a Coonskin call where they didn't get pissed off and flip out on him (Cumia, Landau, Tommy Pope, etc.) and there's no amount of blind "rot bung, mother's basement loser, kill yourself" rebuttals that could ever get under his skin, no matter how angry they are or how hard they try. And they know it from his voice. It's the perfect voice to apathetically shit on someone with because it has a perfect tone of "Yeah, whatever, fag." that comes through with everything he says.