• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is going great...

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Wtf? When your "girl's" face and Viking skull head is twice your own size something is amiss.

That's prison rape shit right there! Fawwkin lotta prawblums in dis scenario, bruthaman.

If this was a scene from the new HBO Oz reboot series where the AIDs wing in Emerald City had its own plot where a Viqueen tranny who runs the "Aryan Sisterhood" (because it's 2024 and trannies are in!) volunteers for invalid care and rapes an AIDs patient (Fim in his most iconic character acting role yet, playing himself as per usual) to draw AIDs blood from his bleeding asshole to start infecting other straight white men in Emerald City in conspiracy to then sell PReP at a hugely overinflated cost Pharma Bro style all in cahoots with prison staff who are all far leftist non whites that fawwkin loooove wide open borders policy and the Biden/Kamel Nose administration.

Coming soon to HBO (Oz: Faggotster Country) after the monumental disaster of the incredibly fawwkin trash, sac-less season of True Detective Night Country that is dead in the frozen water already two episodes in. Nice "this is a direct link to the brilliant Matthew McConaughey season 1... Stick around to see what happened to Russ Cole," stupid!

"FUCKING FAGGOT!" "YOU ARE GAY AND FAGGOT!"
Nikki is Schillingees granddaughter jewel all grown up

midwit

Forum Clout
Him making Mary Jean a regular on J&S was perhaps the most obnoxious thing Jimmy ever did. I'm not surprised Opie hates him even more than nana. Degenerate little worm has spent his entire life being led around by his 2 inch dick.
That was wayyyyy after I gave up listening but yeah man that always struck me too.

When I was a young kid listening to Jimmy's whacky stories about degeneracy made me laugh for days. But when you see it actually manifest and it's just a boring, dimwitted somehow-comic talking to whores about whoredom in his 50's it's like...this guy should be a Youtuber with <10k subs. Not a guy with a 3 million dollar condo in Manhattan.

Last edited:

upanddown

Forum Clout
When you look at a picture like that...can guys who have been ostensibly "live and let live" "conservatives" finally admit that they were wrong?

These two people should not be allowed anywhere near polite society. I don't really feel a need to even elaborate on that, it's just obvious.

"It's not my business what consenting adu.." "how does it effect you if.."

Everything everybody does in life effects society you dunce. Smarten up. We need total fascism yesterday.

Nice "affects", stupid.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Raping and pillaging Jim’s asshole since 2015
viking-angry.gif

Forum Clout
It's hard to decide who's more hateable between him and nana these days.

Oh, Jim, no question. I hate him so much that my disdain for everyone else in the O&A world fades into the background.

Anthony isn't even the worst. Joe is more hateable than Ant, for instance.

I'm not making excuses or defending Ant, of course. Don't get me wrong. But he's just obnoxious and exhausting whereas Jim is truly monstrous.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
HAHA. Nice one dude. Your 'girl' has a bigger skull than you. Your woman is supposed to be a smaller creature who you could whisk around in your arms. Their skulls should be like at least 25% smaller and you should be able to physically protect her if need be. Instead, Norton married a man with XY chromosomes who takes nice big man shits, pisses standing up and wakes up with a 10 inch rod.

Norton, you failed dude. You failed.