• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is going great...

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Imagepipe_66.jpg
Imagepipe_67.jpg
Imagepipe_65.jpg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Wtf? When your "girl's" face and Viking skull head is twice your own size something is amiss.

That's prison rape shit right there! Fawwkin lotta prawblums in dis scenario, bruthaman.

If this was a scene from the new HBO Oz reboot series where the AIDs wing in Emerald City had its own plot where a Viqueen tranny who runs the "Aryan Sisterhood" (because it's 2024 and trannies are in!) volunteers for invalid care and rapes an AIDs patient (Fim in his most iconic character acting role yet, playing himself as per usual) to draw AIDs blood from his bleeding asshole to start infecting other straight white men in Emerald City in conspiracy to then sell PReP at a hugely overinflated cost Pharma Bro style all in cahoots with prison staff who are all far leftist non whites that fawwkin loooove wide open borders policy and the Biden/Kamel Nose administration.

Coming soon to HBO (Oz: Faggotster Country) after the monumental disaster of the incredibly fawwkin trash, sac-less season of True Detective Night Country that is dead in the frozen water already two episodes in. Nice "this is a direct link to the brilliant Matthew McConaughey season 1... Stick around to see what happened to Russ Cole," stupid!

"FUCKING FAGGOT!" "YOU ARE GAY AND FAGGOT!"

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I don't care that his wife is trans.

I don't care that he's a loser (well, I AM annoyed by it, but...).

I don't even care that he still has a job, because no one listens to it anyway. 16, don't know Dick about a tree falling in the woods.

Why this cunt creases my kilt, though, is that he's no better than any fifteen year old girl showing off their new boyfriend on Facebook. It's fucking constantly - all social media, any podcast appearances, even supposedly in his fucking stand up, it's ALL about his marriage. Even if you have no prejudice, that shit is fucking hacky.

This is a gay man pretending to be straight by special ordering his wife with the most important components built on, and going around like an Aldi brand Rodney Dangerfield, "I tell ya, my wife gives me no respect! She challenged me to a dick measuring contest - she won!"

Plus he has AIDS.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I don't care that his wife is trans.

I don't care that he's a loser (well, I AM annoyed by it, but...).

I don't even care that he still has a job, because no one listens to it anyway. 16, don't know Dick about a tree falling in the woods.

Why this cunt creases my kilt, though, is that he's no better than any fifteen year old girl showing off their new boyfriend on Facebook. It's fucking constantly - all social media, any podcast appearances, even supposedly in his fucking stand up, it's ALL about his marriage. Even if you have no prejudice, that shit is fucking hacky.

This is a gay man pretending to be straight by special ordering his wife with the most important components built on, and going around like an Aldi brand Rodney Dangerfield, "I tell ya, my wife gives me no respect! She challenged me to a dick measuring contest - she won!"

Plus he has AIDS.

It really is insufferable. I also like how because it's a tranny, Norton doesn't catch any shit at all about how fucking creepy it is that he's know this person since they were a teenager and he's been grooming them since then. If it was an actual woman, he'd definitely get shit for that but because this thing has a cock, nobody can say anything.

midwit

Forum Clout
When you look at a picture like that...can guys who have been ostensibly "live and let live" "conservatives" finally admit that they were wrong?

These two people should not be allowed anywhere near polite society. I don't really feel a need to even elaborate on that, it's just obvious.

"It's not my business what consenting adu.." "how does it effect you if.."

Everything everybody does in life effects society you dunce. Smarten up. We need total fascism yesterday.