• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This Boycott Indy Guy is even turning Pats Followers against him.. Get Them Children

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
After a quick glance at Bill and his profile I’ve definitively concluded he has a 100% MASSIVE hog and I can confirm with 100% certainty that did NOT, I repeat DID NOT abandon his daughter like someone else we know.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember one of his dopey followers tried to fight back for Pat and claimed that there was NO WAY Pat would have signed away his daughter because no Father would EVER do that. Then we showed him proof and he replied “well, uh, I’m sure there was a good reason” like an idiot. He was some fat dope in a crappy band that thought he was real tough.

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I was actually talkin about the Boycott Indy guy originally.. He was not aware of the famous Patrick staff twirling picture..

he may only know about kiwifarms.. hopefully someone with a hilarious twitter handle can inform him of this place..

Looks like he's Permanently Suspended (And Rise Again!) now. Pour some out for a fallen soldier.