• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They RUIN everything (aka Niggers)

Forum Clout
He was just walking around his house scouling & muttering to himself because Missy was being loud in her "work space" during "morning mass".

When you call my name, it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour, I can feel your power
Just like a prayer, you know I'll take you there

CE4FE152-C565-413F-B5BC-F5ABA7B27323.jpeg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Speaking of studies done years ago, the amount of money slave labor gave to the US is in the billions. There are several farming infrastructures set up by actual space labor you can still see on Southern coasts. Hell, the town closest to us has brick Street laid by slave labor.

Other than some air ducts, what can we see today that any Cumia has built? Matter fact, has there ever been a place a Cumbia manle has worked that didn't have them stealing, sniffing panties, or doing drugs?

Forum Clout
Speaking of studies done years ago, the amount of money slave labor gave to the US is in the billions. There are several farming infrastructures set up by actual space labor you can still see on Southern coasts. Hell, the town closest to us has brick Street laid by slave labor.

Other than some air ducts, what can we see today that any Cumia has built? Matter fact, has there ever been a place a Cumbia manle has worked that didn't have them stealing, sniffing panties, or doing drugs?
I mean of all the things to slam Nana on, "he only did a difficult trade job!" really isn't it IMO. You could get on Google Earth and see units he installed in NYC/Long Island too. That's easily the most honorable thing about his life.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I mean of all the things to slam Nana on, "he only did a difficult trade job!" really isn't it IMO. You could get on Google Earth and see units he installed in NYC/Long Island too. That's easily the most honorable thing about his life.
Fair enough

E: Well actually, that's when he would show up, and when he would actually show up sober, but yeah

Last edited:

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
He should just move to somewhere that doesn't have them, like some southeast Asian country. He could spend the rest of his days drinking and dabbling with lady boys because we know that's one of his predilections.

Like nana would actually do that. You could drop him on a tropical paradise island tomorrow where all his needs were catered to and there wasn't a single black person around and he'd still choose to spend all day consuming rage slop on Twitter and tweeting about how blacks ruin everything. He's completely addicted to feeling angry.