• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They RUIN everything (aka Niggers)

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6754.jpeg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
He should just move to somewhere that doesn't have them, like some southeast Asian country. He could spend the rest of his days drinking and dabbling with lady boys because we know that's one of his predilections. All while doing it on the cheap. I'm sure wherever the fuck he is in South Carolina is cheaper but you're still going to have to deal with them

Forum Clout
What exactly is the point here? There’s no details, no story. He’s basically just publicly saying “FNs suck” for the ten trillionth time and sitting back and waiting for the adoration to roll in. What a miserable, useless existence.

Was absolutely ANYONE in his life sad that he moved so far away from them and completely isolated himself? He was a non-entity in his sister’s life, he could live in Timbuktu for all Joe cares as long as the checks clear, he has no friends or work colleagues to speak of. I can’t wait for him to drive Missy away so we can watch the dementia really take hold.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
The milestone moment of Nana's career was when he ran away from one. A GIRL, no less. No matter how many times he tweets, the fact will always remain that when faced with an actual confrontation with a nigger, Nana ran away. And he can never live that down.
She really let Anthony know that it wasn't his show.

Then Sirius told him you no longer have any show.

:brothaman_sm: