These Two Suck Each Others Cocks

Fair, but. There were no frizzy-haired jewlatters anywhere in any of the production companies or clubs in hollyweird? He might as well have picked Nia out of a gorilla cage from a roadside zoo.
Aisha Taylor is as hot as a black chick can get. Grew up in a good family in a white suburb. Has a successful career. Well liked by everyone. Bill rebuffed her and chose a manly, ugly, SJW/WOKE, ghetto, obnoxious, universally disliked woman who took away his beloved dog, after she forced him to adopt the pit bull in the first place. She made him remove his drums from his house. And didn't take his last name. Bill grew up in rich suburb with a dentist father. He's a corny white guy with a humiliation fetish, which is why he became Nia's wife.

They were popular when the competition was morning zoos. Now they'd have to compete against podcasts so I doubt they'd be faring well as two shock jocks in their 60s

They'd probably still be employed on much lower money but maybe not doing O&A. I could see the eventual soft O&A split that was discussed occurring and maybe The Anthony & Jim Norton Show being a thing.

Opie probably doing a show with a completely different co-host and staff. Probably would be bitter towards the rest of the crew for ditching him but I think he'd have an overall entertaining show by himself to be honest.

People shit on Anthony for hiring junkie Artie Lange. But Fox did it with MadTV. Norm did it with Dirty Work. CBS, E!, Sirius, and On Demand all hired Artie. DirecTV and Nick Dip hired Artie. And he betrayed all of them. Stealing from them, sabotaging the shows, doing drugs, showing up high, fighting with people.

Artie was a master at being a junkie. He was able to fool everyone into thinking he is sober and alright. It took multiple suicide attempts and the collapsing of his nose for people to finally stop hiring him. If multi-billion dollar companies are hiring Artie then why would Compound Media somehow be immune to Artie's incredible charm.

Good point but when Fox, Dirty Work, CBS, E! and I guess Sirius as well hired him it wasn't so public how fucked up Artie was, that kind of came to light on the Stern show where Artie was very open about it and of course his multiple on air drug sagas and the suicide attempt.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
this faggot may or may not explain it. Also was this where Kike Sodaberg Kenny chest-bumped Tranth out of the cellar?

IMG_3047.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Good point but when Fox, Dirty Work, CBS, E! and I guess Sirius as well hired him it wasn't so public how fucked up Artie was, that kind of came to light on the Stern show where Artie was very open about it and of course his multiple on air drug sagas and the suicide attempt.
Fox saw Artie on cocaine twice and he was fired both times but was rehired after the first breakdown and arrest. Norm knew Artie was a junkie and gambling addict and hired him then Artie stole $120,000 from Norm. CBS knew Artie was a loser and took him into Stern. Sirius hired Artie after his major heroin meltdown over Beer League because Howard insisted on it. Nick Dip hired Artie after multiple suicide attempts and heroin and cocaine binges.

Show business is filled with losers. They want to work with people like Roman Polanski, Harvey Weinstein, and Jim Norton. A fat pathetic junkie thief like Artie is fine for anyone of them to hire. They don't care.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
I realized I forgot how it actually ended. Did AntH end up firing him or did Artie quit?
Ant started trialing Landau out towards the end of the show then fired Artie and replaced him. It’s so much worse than people remember too. They would get Artie a hotel room right next to the studio so he wouldn’t have to come in from Jersey and Artie would still not show up. They started off on a bad foot because Artie was supposed to get a bonus for new subscribers but business genius Keith leaked the news before the contract was signed so a lot of the sign ups didn’t count.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Ant started trialing Landau out towards the end of the show then fired Artie and replaced him. It’s so much worse than people remember too. They would get Artie a hotel room right next to the studio so he wouldn’t have to come in from Jersey and Artie would still not show up. They started off on a bad foot because Artie was supposed to get a bonus for new subscribers but business genius Keith leaked the news before the contract was signed so a lot of the sign ups didn’t count.
I just remember seeing depressing clips of Artie having active nose bleeds while AntH sat there like
:image_9253_m:

Good for Artie draining the count tho. Pretty funny bit

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
I just remember seeing depressing clips of Artie having active nose bleeds while AntH sat there like
:image_9253_m:

Good for Artie draining the count tho. Pretty funny bit
The whole show is worth watching just for the trainwreck. The saddest part was he skipped a Gilbert show and the two of them are complete gold together. I think the whole Chris Hansen show is on YouTube and Artie clearly pisses him off almost immediately.