there's 3 new faggots in town

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
@Stent thinks doing this is funny @quasi101

ihj.png

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
It's nigger loser shit, either I get modded...Stent gets demodded, or this shit stops. He was also locking threads when I was beefing with Picklerickle. Who even locks threads in this place? That autist, reddit atheist Stent...that's who.
He's fucking your ass raw and there's nothing you can do about it. Except post about it so people can laugh at your plight? I don't get it.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Damn, it's the best post he's ever made too
I need to send Mr Tomlinson some harassing tweets to be seen as "funny" by you 40 year old milquetoasters.

Elisa's discord has a literal underaged swatter lurking. This Patrick Tomlinson nerd shit is skin-crawlingly tepid. Im hanging out here and missed out on people sending archaixx to prison for failing to register as a sex offender, nigga if I leave here you will miss me.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
I need to send Mr Tomlinson some harassing tweets to be seen as "funny" by you 40 year old milquetoasters.

Elisa's discord has a literal underaged swatter lurking. This Patrick Tomlinson nerd shit is skin-crawlingly tepid. Im hanging out here and missed out on people sending archaixx to prison for failing to register as a sex offender, nigga if I leave here you will miss me.

Nobody knows or cares who Elisa is.

You're the main character in your own movie and nobody is watching it but you.