• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Worm on Stavros’ Podcast

Forum Clout
I used to hate Stav for that incident too but my position has changed now. If an autistic freak dressed me down like that on a podcast that millions of people listen to I wouldn’t take it well either. I don’t care that Nick was technically right, everyone has a limit especially when it wasn’t said as a joke.That’s the kind of conversation you’d only have with really close friends, which again they weren’t and seem to despise each other now.
Fat people should be exterminated

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
If I’m remembering right he got mad because on Cum Town Nick told him he was going to die from being fat
All this Greek whale had to do was look at some pics of Pat or Joe to realize he needed to get his shit together. When you make Pig / Moo look average, you’re a fawkin problem.

Maybe eat a few less Cheetos you fat fuck and go for a walk once a while.

G

Did I read on here that Nick Mullen had a heart attack a few years ago or am I getting him confused with someone else? I remember being surprised because it was him or someone else who seemed too young, not fat and not a crackhead for that to happen to.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Did I read on here that Nick Mullen had a heart attack a few years ago or am I getting him confused with someone else? I remember being surprised because it was him or someone else who seemed too young, not fat and not a crackhead for that to happen to.
I believe he said he did have one at some point. Also he was doing coke pretty regularly for a long time (there’s an early Cum Town episode where he does lines on mic) so it’s not that surprising to me that he would have one.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Nick Mullen is a mentally ill weirdo and is probably exhausting to be around. People call Stav a faggot for leaving (he also spazzed out on Nick once on the show which made fans hate him even though he was justified) but it did take balls for him to leave when he was making so much for doing nothing. Now he seems to be more successful than them though so the risk paid off.

If I’m remembering right he got mad because on Cum Town Nick told him he was going to die from being fat but it wasn’t in a funny way. I’d be pissed too especially if I wasn’t his close friend, which in retrospect they definitely weren’t.
He didn't take a risk in leaving. Before leaving he hired a PR firm and had jumped onto the leftist grifter train. He made sure he was very well set up using the success Mullen had given him.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I don’t think Nick ever really cared about him though, that’s the difference. He was just being a jerk. Ultimately I don’t think anyone can save another person anyway. Stav doesn’t want to help himself so there’s no point in trying to give him “tough love” especially when you’re really only his coworker and not his close personal friend.
This is some g-g-g-gay ass shit

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I actually put it on for a bit while shitfaced last night. Stavros repeatedly remarks on how being married to a 6'5 trans woman is unusual as fuck. He's polite about it and Jim takes it well but it was nice to see someone be completely straight up about it.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Keep gargling Nick Mullen’s balls, faggot.
Yeah this is about my good friend Nick and definitely not about how you've made multiple posts on the interpersonal relationship between two NY comedians who you've never met (unlike me I talk to Nick on the phone for hours), faggot.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I used to hate Stav for that incident too but my position has changed now. If an autistic freak dressed me down like that on a podcast that millions of people listen to I wouldn’t take it well either. I don’t care that Nick was technically right, everyone has a limit especially when it wasn’t said as a joke.That’s the kind of conversation you’d only have with really close friends, which again they weren’t and seem to despise each other now.
Out of interest, I listened to this (thankfully short) clip and it only made me dislike Stav more.

Nick made a throwaway joke comment about each of their futures, implying Stav was gonna be dead in however many decades. Fatboy responds with: "Nuh-uh, I'm going to live to a ripe old age, dangling my grandkid on my knee." Nick rightfully responds that he's fucking delusional if he actually believes that, prompting the tantrum.

Not only does Nick's remark seem actually appropriate given the tone of the podcast, Stav doesn't even act 'hurt', he just comes up with self-pitying excuses why he hasn't lost the weight yet, including blaming the show. Nigga's making bank doing nothing that could be called 'work' in the slightest, he's in the best possible position to lose weight and make lifestyle changes. He clearly just doesn't want to.

Forum Clout
Yeah this is about my good friend Nick and definitely not about how you've made multiple posts on the interpersonal relationship between two NY comedians who you've never met (unlike me I talk to Nick on the phone for hours), faggot.
I love ya Terry but we need this for Cumtown

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Out of interest, I listened to this (thankfully short) clip and it only made me dislike Stav more.

Nick made a throwaway joke comment about each of their futures, implying Stav was gonna be dead in however many decades. Fatboy responds with: "Nuh-uh, I'm going to live to a ripe old age, dangling my grandkid on my knee." Nick rightfully responds that he's fucking delusional if he actually believes that, prompting the tantrum.

Not only does Nick's remark seem actually appropriate given the tone of the podcast, Stav doesn't even act 'hurt', he just comes up with self-pitying excuses why he hasn't lost the weight yet, including blaming the show. Nigga's making bank doing nothing that could be called 'work' in the slightest, he's in the best possible position to lose weight and make lifestyle changes. He clearly just doesn't want to.
I guess my point is that anyone would get defensive like Stav did if someone who is basically only your coworker made a “joke” like that. Clearly Stav is a deeply immature manchild but now that Cum Town is behind him he actually seems happier and more mature than Nick.

I guess you could argue Nick is more talented which is obviously true but he hasn’t been funny at all recently. I also get the feeling Nick is extremely irritating to be around and hard to work with. Not that that necessarily justifies Stav throwing a tantrum but it’s a tough one man, genuinely. I’ve just been really hating Nick in general lately and the only Stav thing I’ve really even seen since the split was him shitting on Bert to his face which I appreciated.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I guess my point is that anyone would get defensive like Stav did if someone who is basically only your coworker made a “joke” like that. Clearly Stav is a deeply immature manchild but now that Cum Town is behind him he actually seems happier and more mature than Nick.

I guess you could argue Nick is more talented which is obviously true but he hasn’t been funny at all recently. I also get the feeling Nick is extremely irritating to be around and hard to work with. Not that that necessarily justifies Stav throwing a tantrum but it’s a tough one man, genuinely. I’ve just been really hating Nick in general lately and the only Stav thing I’ve really even seen since the split was him shitting on Bert to his face which I appreciated.
I have hated Bert since high school. I just hope I get to see his demise. What was Stav saying? I can't stand either of them so I can't watch the video or I will die and shit my pants.