• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Worm is today's Joe Rogan guest

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I saw a video clip the other day from Robert Kelly talking to Jim Florentine (looked recent, Florentine has a beard) and Jim told the story of the cops busting into his place after one of his crank calls. Florentine wasn’t home whrn they came and they wondered what they discovered when they came in since Norton was his roommate at the time - Kelly said they probably walked in on a little bald man being fucked in the ass by a dude.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I saw a video clip the other day from Robert Kelly talking to Jim Florentine (looked recent, Florentine has a beard) and Jim told the story of the cops busting into his place after one of his crank calls. Florentine wasn’t home whrn they came and they wondered what they discovered when they came in since Norton was his roommate at the time - Kelly said they probably walked in on a little bald man being fucked in the ass by a dude.
Bobby and Jay Oakerson are the only ones I've heard be completely openly baffled by his marriage to the tranny and made fun of it. Before Jim even did the big reveal, if they were talking about a gay relationship or something, Bobby would slide in a "like Jim Norton." When he first started on The Bonfire he also straight up said Norton was dating a shemale and then went "...oh boy" like he shouldn't have said it. It sounded like Jim got pissed off at them a while ago too. He sent them an a pissy sarcastic "thanks a lot" text after they talked about the marriage on The Bonfire. Apparently Bobby's trying to make some gay, "comedians camping" reality show though and Jim's involved.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Bobby and Jay Oakerson are the only ones I've heard be completely openly baffled by his marriage to the tranny and made fun of it. Before Jim even did the big reveal, if they were talking about a gay relationship or something, Bobby would slide in a "like Jim Norton." When he first started on The Bonfire he also straight up said Norton was dating a shemale and then went "...oh boy" like he shouldn't have said it. It sounded like Jim got pissed off at them a while ago too. He sent them an a pissy sarcastic "thanks a lot" text after they talked about the marriage on The Bonfire. Apparently Bobby's trying to make some gay, "comedians camping" reality show though and Jim's involved.
Yeah when he said it Florentine just laughed but didn’t elaborate on it - he’s always tried to avoid shit talking others he’s worked with / known for years. He doesn’t even shit on Stern and still says he gave him a big break even though he hasn’t been or will ever be allowed back on.

Forum Clout
How is it possible to be shorter than Joe Rogan?

1705097530746.png

Forum Clout
Looks like Rogan is standing on his tippy toes. Can’t wait until no one cares about him and stupid Austin anymore.
I tried to watch the one he just did with Breuer, and it was just painfully bad. Breuer was babbling like a retard, and Rogan was just sitting there with that stoned-out look on his face, it was just pitiful. IMO Rogan has peaked, and his gay podcast empire is in full decline now. He must be hurting for real guests if he has to resort to losers like Breuer and Jimmy.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
How is it possible to be shorter than Joe Rogan?

View attachment 176375

I bet this is a Twins situation, and Jim has a brother he's never met who was a Super Bowl winning quarterback or sumtin'.

I tried to watch the one he just did with Breuer, and it was just painfully bad. Breuer was babbling like a retard, and Rogan was just sitting there with that stoned-out look on his face, it was just pitiful. IMO Rogan has peaked, and his gay podcast empire is in full decline now. He must be hurting for real guests if he has to resort to losers like Breuer and Jimmy.

Feels like Rogan has been bored with the podcast for awhile.

Forum Clout
I bet this is a Twins situation, and Jim has a brother he's never met who was a Super Bowl winning quarterback or sumtin'.

Feels like Rogan has been bored with the podcast for awhile.
All that weed has rotted his brain. I just saw some clip where he was interviewing some country singer, and he was marveling over coal mining, and sounded like a total dullard. "Like, whoa! They're like, underground! Those mines are HUGE! Jamie, pull that up. Whoa, look, a tunnel! Whoa, a thousand acres! Whoa! How do they DO that?". Duh, Joe.