• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The way Shane Gillis sits in his podcasts pisses me off

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I'm sick of this dad shorts horseshit. Nobody wants to see your gross old man legs. Leave above-knee shorts to zoomers with bronzed thighs and tennis rackets. At least Mullen wore gigantic basketball shorts, this shit is just disgusting. How am I to laugh at the gags when I'm literally gagging at the sight of legs that belong to a grandpa that pees in the backyard? Put me on the mic and I'll tear them apart irreparably. I'd give them the goddamn business.

"Shane Gillis - nice shorts, stupit. Stupidt Greek rhino."

"Huhuh. So good. 😎"

1718991215733.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Shane Gillis's entire persona is the the "Great Value" version of a Danny McBride character from 2010.
Yeah but Danny is a fucking treasure that comes around once every couple of generations. There's a reason he gets to do whatever he wants all the time and make tens of millions of dollars in the process. Very few people in the world have that luxury. Shane is just a big oaf who managed to get a foothold in at a time when basically nobody like him should ever hope to. That deserves some appreciation.