• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The way Shane Gillis sits in his podcasts pisses me off

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Just chillin DUDE. Just relaxin on the couch while we shoot the shit MAN.

Heh yeah my jokes are a bit edgy, but nah I respect minorities and gay people. It's all good DUUUUUUDE.

shanegillis.jpg

Also I don't even know if that's shane gillis, it just appeared when I was scrolling through twitter but if it isn't, I'm sure he's sat like that before.

Forum Clout
I hate all comedy podcasters. When did it become a thing that all fucking stand ups must have their own podcast? Just stick to being a performing monkey on stage, you fucks.
What, just because it took legends like Carlin a year to put together an hour of material, you don’t think every open mic hack can be captivating for an hour a week? :image_4848:

VoteJello

Forum Clout
I'm sick of this dad shorts horseshit. Nobody wants to see your gross old man legs. Leave above-knee shorts to zoomers with bronzed thighs and tennis rackets. At least Mullen wore gigantic basketball shorts, this shit is just disgusting. How am I to laugh at the gags when I'm literally gagging at the sight of legs that belong to a grandpa that pees in the backyard? Put me on the mic and I'll tear them apart irreparably. I'd give them the goddamn business.

"Shane Gillis - nice shorts, stupit. Stupidt Greek rhino."

"Huhuh. So good. 😎"

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I hate all comedy podcasters. When did it become a thing that all fucking stand ups must have their own podcast? Just stick to being a performing monkey on stage, you fucks.
It's really odd. They piss away a lot of decent premises or jokes on their podcasts and they basically have nothing left to say in their standup (the way they pay their mortgage, child). Instead of babbling on podcasts that no one really listens to, work on your act, faggots.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Meh, I like Shane, I think his standup is solid and he knows a lot about history and offers some solid content from time to time. Someone quickly call me a Jewish pedophile to make this okay.
His standup was good when all we had to go by was his youtube special which I liked a lot. Didn’t like that he used a large chunk of material from that on his Netflix special, and yet again for his SNL monologue. In terms of his standup I think he had a bit of a sophomore slump. But I’m more of a podcast/radio fan than standup anyway. His podcast is also bad now though.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
His standup was good when all we had to go by was his youtube special which I liked a lot. Didn’t like that he used a large chunk of material from that on his Netflix special, and yet again for his SNL monologue. In terms of his standup I think he had a bit of a sophomore slump. But I’m more of a podcast/radio fan than standup anyway. His podcast is also bad now though.
Doing his old shit on SNL sucks for people who know him but Louie told him to do that because most people don't and that's a massive opportunity that shouldn't be squandered and he was right. I don't listen to many podcasts so I can't really comment on that and If his next special sucks I'll be happy to take a shit on him but I don't think he's earned the ire he gets here yet.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I hate how a bunch of them cross their legs right the fuck over like they don't have dicks and balls. Any clip of that Andrew Schulz queer's podcast he's always sitting like that. I can't even think of any other example but there's so many of them who sit that way. With their legs way too crossed.
The thing I hate most about Schulz is how the cuffs of his pants end up around his knees every time he sits down. Get some pants that fit you cunt.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The thing I hate most about Schulz is how the cuffs of his pants end up around his knees every time he sits down. Get some pants that fit you cunt.
That bugs the fuck out of me too. Not to mention the fucking bizarre Hitler hair. They'll have their little flood pants and loafers with no socks like they're Don Johnson or some shit. How about a pair of jeans, fruit?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
When people stopped going to comedy shows. I'm hoping the pushback is going to start soon and local comedy scenes become thing again but it probably won't.