• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The TRUTH re: Howard Stern Vs. Opie & Anthony

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Dammit, excellent breakdown homie. This is a great thread, glad you and the others posted on here.

I wonder what happened to make him turn down the Scarecrow part ? He has been out of touch for so long, how about the "rock band" he was in. If Fred was such a musician, why the fuck would you play with that walking stereotype of a Jew?

Gary called him out on his terrible taste in music;

That band was straight garbage

Gary is an audiophile, and Fred had the nerve to make fun of him for his top list of songs, his movie theater set up. Scott as well.

That would have been great to listen to his collection and watch a movie. Making fun of a guy for having barstools?

Robin is a black parrot The only ones who have stayed with him are the ass kissers and yes men.

Irrelevant for a long time.

Private Parts was an 80s ripoff. So many things to pick apart. Anyone post a link with him talking up the movie?

Fred is a faggot. I like how Howard was always like ask Fred, he knows everything about supermodels. Yeah because he’s a closet case who resents beautiful women. “She only gets work because she shows her tits.” Is that something a heterosexual man would say?

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Remember the Ipod? Every engineer/salesman/secretary at Microsoft had to use a dogshit Zune to listen to music at work because Bill Gates was equally gay about this horseshit. (Which is why they never had a competing product. Nobody over there could convince Bill to take an L and start over.)
I get what you are saying but this is a bad analogy. During my life I always had huge music collections, be it on LP, cassette or CD. When the day came to get an mp3 player I REALLY liked the Zune a lot more than the iPod. It had a better, bigger screen and in my limited side by side test in the Best Buy, the music (with equalizer turned off) seemed brighter in the zune instead of a "tinny" sound on the iPod.

After all that I ended up getting an iPod because the hard drive was multiple times bigger than the biggest Zune. I want to say the iPod was around 90 gigs and biggest Zune was just over 30. My digital music collection at this point was already over 50 gigs. I always found anyone who said the iPod was the best mp3 player ever made was either an apple sheep fanboy, or someone who never held any other mp3 player in their hand.

For my next post I will go into why the Apple 'walled garden' and propriety EVERYTHING drove me insane and made the iPod the last Apple product I ever bought.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
It is possible they beat SNL in certain local markets (show aired on CBS affiliates) but you might also be thinking of the Channel 9 show which definitely beat SNL in NYC almost every week.
Channel 9 show was funny and took effort at least. I remember Howard did claim the CBS show was beating SNL too and was bitching about Les Moonves not supporting it.

Forum Clout
Dammit, excellent breakdown homie. This is a great thread, glad you and the others posted on here.

I wonder what happened to make him turn down the Scarecrow part ? He has been out of touch for so long, how about the "rock band" he was in. If Fred was such a musician, why the fuck would you play with that walking stereotype of a Jew?

Gary called him out on his terrible taste in music;

That band was straight garbage

Gary is an audiophile, and Fred had the nerve to make fun of him for his top list of songs, his movie theater set up. Scott as well.

That would have been great to listen to his collection and watch a movie. Making fun of a guy for having barstools?

Robin is a black parrot The only ones who have stayed with him are the ass kissers and yes men.

Irrelevant for a long time.

Private Parts was an 80s ripoff. So many things to pick apart. Anyone post a link with him talking up the movie?

Gary is a huge poser too, who venerates whatever Rolling Stone tells him he should like. But Howard is a complete fraud where music is concerned. He pretends to be a huge fan of whatever musical act agrees to do his show. Way back in the day, Leslie West from Mountain was the only musician who'd appear on his show, so Howard was a huge Mountain fan. Then Dee Snider did the show, so Howard pimped Dee Snider's Widowmaker non-stop. Ditto Enuff Z' Nuff. He heard "Enter Sandman" months after it was released, and suddenly he was taking credit for discovering Metallica. Robert Plant did an interview, and Howie was blathering about his lifelong love of Led Zep. He is a complete and total fraud.

Re: Fred. I saw his gay band, King Norris, completely by accident. I went to a local sports bar with some friends, and King Norris was playing there that night. It wasn't even a real music venue, it was more of a local watering hole. They were terrible, too. Bad college rock that tried real hard to be bluesy. Everyone was ignoring the band and talking away, and Fred got increasingly pissy, and started telling people to be quiet and etc., which just resulted in heckling. It was pretty embarrassing and sad. Fred is an asshole with no "off" switch. He used to kill so many decent gags by having no idea when to quit. There's one clip (don't remember when) where Billy was totally on fire, and Fred kept trying to shoehorn his retarded voices into the bit, and everyone was just annoyed at him.

Forum Clout
I get what you are saying but this is a bad analogy. During my life I always had huge music collections, be it on LP, cassette or CD. When the day came to get an mp3 player I REALLY liked the Zune a lot more than the iPod. It had a better, bigger screen and in my limited side by side test in the Best Buy, the music (with equalizer turned off) seemed brighter in the zune instead of a "tinny" sound on the iPod.

After all that I ended up getting an iPod because the hard drive was multiple times bigger than the biggest Zune. I want to say the iPod was around 90 gigs and biggest Zune was just over 30. My digital music collection at this point was already over 50 gigs. I always found anyone who said the iPod was the best mp3 player ever made was either an apple sheep fanboy, or someone who never held any other mp3 player in their hand.

For my next post I will go into why the Apple 'walled garden' and propriety EVERYTHING drove me insane and made the iPod the last Apple product I ever bought.
Yeah I googled it after I posted that and it turns out that it was nowhere near as bad as I implied. I wish they still sold the iPod classic, though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Re: Fred. I saw his gay band, King Norris, completely by accident. I went to a local sports bar with some friends, and King Norris was playing there that night. It wasn't even a real music venue, it was more of a local watering hole. They were terrible, too. Bad college rock that tried real hard to be bluesy. Everyone was ignoring the band and talking away, and Fred got increasingly pissy, and started telling people to be quiet and etc., which just resulted in heckling. It was pretty embarrassing and sad. Fred is an asshole with no "off" switch. He used to kill so many decent gags by having no idea when to quit. There's one clip (don't remember when) where Billy was totally on fire, and Fred kept trying to shoehorn his retarded voices into the bit, and everyone was just annoyed at him.
I love that story more and more each time I read it. Howard called Fred out for stopping doing his impressions until Billy came on then he started again. Fred sucks at impressions and the idea that he was ever the “impression guy” is embarrassing. He is a jealous little bitch. Resents Jackie for asking for more money. Pussy boy Faggot Fred Boreis strikes again.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Gary is a huge poser too, who venerates whatever Rolling Stone tells him he should like. But Howard is a complete fraud where music is concerned. He pretends to be a huge fan of whatever musical act agrees to do his show. Way back in the day, Leslie West from Mountain was the only musician who'd appear on his show, so Howard was a huge Mountain fan. Then Dee Snider did the show, so Howard pimped Dee Snider's Widowmaker non-stop. Ditto Enuff Z' Nuff. He heard "Enter Sandman" months after it was released, and suddenly he was taking credit for discovering Metallica. Robert Plant did an interview, and Howie was blathering about his lifelong love of Led Zep. He is a complete and total fraud.

Lets not forget the Meat Puppets song he used to play as an intro.

I bet he thought the song was talking about himself, rather than a song about crippling depression

Forum Clout
I love that story more and more each time I read it. Howard called Fred out for stopping doing his impressions until Billy came on then he started again. Fred sucks at impressions and the idea that he was ever the “impression guy” is embarrassing. He is a jealous little bitch. Resents Jackie for asking for more money. Pussy boy Faggot Fred Boreis strikes again.
Wish I remember the details better. Someone did an edit where they cut Fred out of the clip, too. Billy was on a roll, and Fred just wouldn't quit. Fred never knows when to shut up or end a bit. If he gets a laugh, it just fuels him, and he goes completely overboard. They did lots of pre-recorded bits where Fred just steamrolled right over the obvious ending point and ruined the whole thing.

Lets not forget the Meat Puppets song he used to play as an intro.

I bet he thought the song was talking about himself, rather than a song about crippling depression

One time they came back from a break, and Fred played the heavy part of Metallica's "One". Howard was all disgusted, and asked "who THAT was". Fred said "it's Metallica" and Howard just had no clue. He always tries to pretend pre-Black Metallica was just obscure garbage no one liked. One time, quite a while ago, he really pissed them off when he snidely dismissed Cliff Burton as being a nobody. Stern doesn't "like" Metallica, he likes maybe three songs from Black, and that's it, just like how he likes Immigrant Song, Thank You and Stairway, and nothing else from Zeppelin.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Wish I remember the details better. Someone did an edit where they cut Fred out of the clip, too. Billy was on a roll, and Fred just wouldn't quit. Fred never knows when to shut up or end a bit. If he gets a laugh, it just fuels him, and he goes completely overboard. They did lots of pre-recorded bits where Fred just steamrolled right over the obvious ending point and ruined the whole thing.
He’s so bad on the soundboard and it tends to drown out the jokes. They had some undress your sister trivia contest where two siblings played against KC and Benjy so he spams “TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF” so many times that the bit is ruined. They should have just unplugged his board and made him sit in the corner.

Forum Clout
He’s so bad on the soundboard and it tends to drown out the jokes. They had some undress your sister trivia contest where two siblings played against KC and Benjy so he spams “TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF” so many times that the bit is ruined. They should have just unplugged his board and made him sit in the corner.
He does it once, he gets a laugh, and it just sets him off. He just seems like a real asshole. I'll always remember his whiny pissy scowl when the patrons at the bar were ignoring his terrible music.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
He does it once, he gets a laugh, and it just sets him off. He just seems like a real asshole. I'll always remember his whiny pissy scowl when the patrons at the bar were ignoring his terrible music.
You don’t think it was funny when his contribution to bashing Grillo was just repeating “baygked putato” over and over? He seems like a really miserable and mean guy. 2 recent things I heard really stick out. He promised Will a wedding gift and after 3 months Will said on the wrap up show that he thinks Fred forgot so he got pissy. Plus Jackie comes back and he’s the only one that clearly hated Jackie and all his reasons were dumb.

Forum Clout
You don’t think it was funny when his contribution to bashing Grillo was just repeating “baygked putato” over and over? He seems like a really miserable and mean guy. 2 recent things I heard really stick out. He promised Will a wedding gift and after 3 months Will said on the wrap up show that he thinks Fred forgot so he got pissy. Plus Jackie comes back and he’s the only one that clearly hated Jackie and all his reasons were dumb.
By far the thinnest-skinned one too. Jackie, Gary, Robin, John...everyone took heaps and heaps of abuse, but as soon as someone bagged on Fred, he'd flip out, get really nasty, then threaten to leave or quit.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
By far the thinnest-skinned one too. Jackie, Gary, Robin, John...everyone took heaps and heaps of abuse, but as soon as someone bagged on Fred, he'd flip out, get really nasty, then threaten to leave or quit.
They were bashing someone for their facial hair and they slightly made fun of his wispy chin hair and his response was, “but we’re not talking about me we’re talking about YOOUUU!”

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout

1000_F_358634423_uk0uiTLRg2Y1PIvCH8zSE88Fznbi1DKl.jpg

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Off topic but this thread deserves a bump, good shit.

I'm not familiar enough with Stern but was just listening to this and found it funny as Deborah (his kid) was in studio and just reading about her here for the first time.

Was there an O&A equivalent? I remember DMAN saying a period of O&A isn't 'available' and wondering if it might be during this period?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Off topic but this thread deserves a bump, good shit.

I'm not familiar enough with Stern but was just listening to this and found it funny as Deborah (his kid) was in studio and just reading about her here for the first time.

Was there an O&A equivalent? I remember DMAN saying a period of O&A isn't 'available' and wondering if it might be during this period?

There's many holes in the O&A archives (WBAB, a lot of WAAF, and curiously 3-6 month periods during the height of their file sharing years in late 1999 and all of 2000.) But to my knowledge fairly all of Stern post 1990 is online in a torrent or somewhere out there. I have had and lost them many times over the years.

Howard talking Columbine is one of the all time favorite clips, he sounds so stoked that it finally happened and he wishes he was the shooter. Just funnier with context now with bullied school shooters. And the added bonus is Robin is just as psychotic, and then even Jackie and Fred say weird shit that just proves how insane they ALL are.