The Trump Verdict is in and It's a Dark Day for Anthony Cumia and His People...

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
What did he mean by this?
Imagepipe_134.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I guess I’ve muted everyone I know on FB that doesn’t shut up about politics (on both sides) and I’ve barely seen anything Trump in my feed which is nice. Normal people with happy lives don’t obsess over stupid shit like politics. Im sure plenty of boomers posted long Joe-like US IN DISTRESS type babble but I don’t understand getting all worked up over nothing.

Nana is clearly very emotional over this. I get the other names on the list but why is she laughing at Breonna Taylor and Philandro Castile? I would think a second amendment loving patriot would be outraged at the death of two seemingly innocent people at the hand of the state. Instead Nana’s got the “HA HA HOLEE SHIT, I LOVE DEAD NIGGERS!” dial cranked up to a hundred in her broken booze addled brain.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Can we please feed this old nigger already, fuck. I spent my morning like a faggot emailing every single fucking eatery in greenville about him, from his pedophilia to his dead nigger celebration tweets. He's already down cause his "god" had a bad day; figured maybe someone will spit in his food or boot him from said establishment. Quite fun when you CC Black Commerce of SC, on all the emails.

My goal is for this old faggot and his cunt to sue someone, mostly cause we need new lore and content with Nana