• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"The thing about Joe Rogan, that dude is just a fucking animal, man." - Jim Norton

lowend73

Forum Clout
This is the ideal male body.
joe-rogan.webp
Of course Bert is making direct eye contact at Joe's crotch.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
So, I found 2 studios by me.

What are some red flags I should look out for? Is there a way to verify any of the Instructors titles/awards?

Used to do Crossfit when I was in the Navy (I know lol), and you could pay $1000 to be an instructor and open a workout spot.
A lot of it depends on how old you are. It can really take a toll on your body. If you are older, try to find a gym that has like a 35+ only class.

The odds of getting hurt by an upper belt are pretty low. It's always a spazzy white belt.

If you can afford it, id recommend trying to take a few intro private lessons before joining the gym.

Avoid any gym that has generic pictures on their site or claims to teach 9 different martial arts. Also if they don't list the membership price, just avoid them.

Also ask what their gi policy is. Some schools require you only buy from them.