• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The State of Erock

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Erock wasn't a breakfast-fetcher. He was part of the serious backroom production and administrative staff. The breakfast-fetchers wrangled bobo and got Opie his breakfast for a reason: they sucked.
Opie never got breakfast, if he ate anything it was yogurt or cereal cause he was cheap. Anthony, Jim and the staff would get breakfast. I’m sure if there were periods of no interns the producers had to do that shit.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Why did it seem like Erock being laid off was not mentioned and all the focus was on Garrett and Steve? Does erock still have a gig with Cumpound Media?
Nah he’s using his connections within radio to land somewhere( we’ll know when he lands cause it’ll make a loud sound/ shockwave). He just went to some radio convention and his goyslop podcast is supported by iheart radio. He’ll eventually be fired for incompetence because no one outside of o and a know how barely functioning Erock is.

If I had to guess, Garret and Steve are being professionals by not throwing the pig under the bus.

Erocks dad died recently and likely left him and his siblings a boat load of money and assets. His dad was loaded btw.

Forum Clout
If I had to guess, Garret and Steve are being professionals by not throwing the pig under the bus.
If I had to guess it's because he gave them their show on compound. Plus I heard somewhere that Anthony let those guys take the equipment from the studio so they could continue to do their show so I'm sure that they're grateful to both of them on some level.