• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The ‘Special Thanks’ Section of “Demented World” CD perfectly exemplifies the different personalities of Opie & Anthony

G

I said one of FUCKFACE!
IMG_3767.gif

G

“Imagine someone giving you your dream job. Always keeping things professional and building you up your entire career. Giving you a sense of purpose. Giving you fifty times your net worth in radio contracts compared to your air conditioning years. Surrounding you with celebrities, comedians, actors, athletes, and so on. Massive exposure. Allowing your talentless loser brother to plug his bar gigs on air for free. Never badmouthing you in public and keeping any negativity behind the scenes and private. Defending you at every chance.

And then throwing it all away to accomplish literally nothing.”

[SIZE=16px]We should start spamming variations of this on all his YouTube videos. Don’t let him forget the truth.[/SIZE]

Forum Clout
Not really. Anthony's is depressing to read. Like has no friends. He thanks his wife Jennifer whom he hated. He thanks Opie whom he would go on to hate. He thanks Brother Joe whom he likely resents over their financial arrangement. Then when he runs out of friends and associates he mentions a bunch of fictional characters. He wants it to come across as funny and amusing. But it just comes across as empty and lifeless as it reveals that Anthony has no real friends and family.

When Anthony is told by the record label, "Put some thanks to your friends here". He literally doesn't have enough friends to fill a paragraph and resorts to naming Godfather characters and Brady Bunch characters. And his mentioning of people from his high school and childhood are in mockery. "Hey you told me I wouldn't succeed as a dropout but I get the last laugh". He isn't even comfortable in his success and is more bitter over his upbringing than his achievements as an adult. Knowing what we know about Anthony's childhood this makes sense now of course.

"Soon after that, Anthony became a regular part of my show. He continued installing air conditioners during the day and would come in at night to hang out on the radio. I’ve met many comedians in my life and will honestly say that Anthony is the funniest person I’ve had the pleasure of working with".

Imagine someone giving you your dream job. Always keeping things professional and building you up your entire career. Giving you a sense of purpose. Giving you fifty times your net worth in radio contracts compared to your air conditioning years. Surrounding you with celebrities, comedians, actors, athletes, and so on. Massive exposure. Allowing your talentless loser brother to plug his bar gigs on air for free. Never badmouthing you in public and keeping any negativity behind the scenes and private. Defending you at every chance.

And then throwing it all away to accomplish literally nothing.
The only family members he thanked were his hideous wife and his retarded brother. Poor homely sister, crackhead mother, and gay cowboy dad.