• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The saddest thing about this little thing of ours

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I guess people don't see the humor in it. When I tell somebody about Patrick, they just understand that he's an extremely hateable piece of shit. Their eyes turn hard over the child-calling, demonizing of Trumpers and advocacy of violence against them while constantly claiming victim- and sainthood. They get the fascination, though certainly think of it as a waste of time, but they can't laugh about that real-life Danny McBride character (that's lacking any humanity).

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
The community wasn't created from Patposting. Most of us I'm guessing at one point were drawn to the OnA, and radio culture in general. Offensive humor, ballbusting, trolling, calling out shitheads, etc. Pat just happened to be the perfect vehicle for the antics we enjoy. Who really thought we could have more fun w/someone than we did with Joe? Its like Pat was specifically made for us.

G

The community wasn't created from Patposting. Most of us I'm guessing at one point were drawn to the OnA, and radio culture in general. Offensive humor, ballbusting, trolling, calling out shitheads, etc. Pat just happened to be the perfect vehicle for the antics we enjoy. Who really thought we could have more fun w/someone than we did with Joe? Its like Pat was specifically made for us.
I'm still not entirely convinced Patrick is real. Someone else mentioned he's like a Danny McBride character without the humanity, and that's spot on.

We have our own real-life Kenny Powers (sans the laser rocket arm) that interacts with us.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I think people are too concerned wit da legacy. We get new people every day. I was a lurker for years. Well before pat got involved (albeit I didn’t start going to the sub everyday until a little before the pat saga started). There’ll be a new generation of pests and they may operate in ways we don’t get. It’s the way this thing of ours works. They’ll carry the torch, just in their own way.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I keep my wife and her sisters somewhat abreast of Pat's dumbfuckery, and they find it alternately amusing and pitifully sad.

Also, don't discount Pat's potential to become the next Chris Chan. He's well on his way, especially since Chris just out-Channed himself.
You hear the new video of Chris Chan? He’s literally fucking Barb. He intricately describes how he’s taken his relationship w her “to another more physical level. No one has ever made love to her like I have”.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The reason it can’t be explained to anyone is because there’s a time-value to the humor. We’ve all been on this insane journey, and that’s where the comedy is. A subreddit that turned completely against its subjects, spiraling out into something truly beautiful.

Some of the bits have such a specificity that is only ever going to mean something to 60 people.

Try explaining to someone why a post on Nikki’s dad’s memorial page about how:

“Ken was a great guy. He really helped me out during a tough period in my life when I was trying to lose weight with some great dieting advice. [Insert Joe Cumia copypasta]”

- is a rib buster. You can’t.

It’s all just way too byzantine at this point.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Even those fucks over at KF didn't care about Pat at first despite Caver's beautifully presented thread of his extreme autism.

I quote "Give me a reason to care".

Nobody cared except like 1 weirdo who was probably the freak stalking Danny Ross.

Nobody cared at all beyond a few fat jokes, this pig retard acts like such a hate able condescending dickhead it becomes impossible not to root against him.

Even Joe Cumia reached out to him early on and was given textbook Pats *scoff* *roll eyes* reply which made Joe dislike him.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
To be fair, it's not like O&A was ever that big. We just went from obscure targets to more obscure targets.

You got to look at this like Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent look at being superheroes. No one in your day to day needs to know the heroic acts you do when put on the mask and cape.

We all wear a mask, cape, and tights when we post on this forum, right?

Forum Clout
Even those fucks over at KF didn't care about Pat at first despite Caver's beautifully presented thread of his extreme autism.

I quote "Give me a reason to care".
Everytime I go to KF they seem like huge faggots. They ballwash null, and they make long posts with lots of commas and effort. Not exactly varsity players we’re talking about her.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Patposting is just Chris Chan with half the notoriety and half the trainwreck value. It's not even as interesting or twisted as Chris Chan, and way less people know about it.

It's just a very small group of retards parroting one liners to each other. Don't get hurt Patting yourself on the back though.

Even O&A is more interesting than Patposting.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I know a couple of people who vaguely know what O&A is, so no. I don't think anyone would be interested in the Fat Saga, but for me...

EFB705-C7-7-C08-4-B88-8778-ECD71283-E903.jpg

D1-F53-FDE-196-E-4-C5-A-899-E-B928774722-BF.gif

Forum Clout
Patposting is just Chris Chan with half the notoriety and half the trainwreck value. It's not even as interesting or twisted as Chris Chan, and way less people know about it.

It's just a very small group of retards parroting one liners to each other. Don't get hurt Patting yourself on the back though.

Even O&A is more interesting than Patposting.
The other thing is that it takes a long time for Pat posting to sink in. In isolation each little detail is just sad, or else makes him look like a standard internet autist, or asshole, or basic bitch sjw. takes a long time to realize this is one huge pattern of behavior.

I hated it on the sub reddit. And dont forget cuntfucker, he used to come in here and make fun of all the patposters, threaten to dox them. A few months later, he’s slinging pepperonis on a cold winter night.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Don't let the truth hurt your feelings, Turbospergs.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I guess people don't see the humor in it. When I tell somebody about Patrick, they just understand that he's an extremely hateable piece of shit. Their eyes turn hard over the child-calling, demonizing of Trumpers and advocacy of violence against them while constantly claiming victim- and sainthood. They get the fascination, though certainly think of it as a waste of time, but they can't laugh about that real-life Danny McBride character (that's lacking any humanity).
You have to see it in real time. How, without fail, things seem to dwindle and get repetitive, he'll declare victory and somehow new findings emerge and a new series of rib smashing ensues

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The other thing is that it takes a long time for Pat posting to sink in. In isolation each little detail is just sad, or else makes him look like a standard internet autist, or asshole, or basic bitch sjw. takes a long time to realize this is one huge pattern of behavior.

I hated it on the sub reddit. And dont forget cuntfucker, he used to come in here and make fun of all the patposters, threaten to dox them. A few months later, he’s slinging pepperonis on a cold winter night.

I don't disagree with Cuntfucker that Pat posting isn't particularly entertaining, at least not compared to fucking with Joe. Joe provided so many more laughs and was so much more fun to fuck with. You never knew what retarded shit he was going to do next and you always got a reaction out of him.

By contrast, I see fucking with the pig more as a public service rather than for entertainment. He's such a genuinely awful human being that the universe would be out of balance without us keeping him in check.