• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Pig finishes off his evening by fighting with a stranger over a car that he will never afford

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Mustangs and corvettes are just cheap, shittier knockoffs of their German and Italian counterparts.
The worst is if you go to any outdoor car show now it’s barely anything of interest. I was at one before Covid and it’s was like 75% Mustangs/Camero/Corvette and most weren’t even classics! Just a bunch of over the hill dorks with their early to mid 2000s cars.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
and on top of that, this new Mach E has about zero in common with any other mustang, they just used the name for recognition. So even if he was some kind of mustang aficionado, that experience wouldn’t mean anything in regards to this car.
You guys forget that we live in the Pativerse, where one man can be a Mitsubishi Zero pilot and a Nakajima Torpedo Bomber gunner at the same time.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
and on top of that, this new Mach E has about zero in common with any other mustang, they just used the name for recognition. So even if he was some kind of mustang aficionado, that experience wouldn’t mean anything in regards to this car.
I know this guy who is into Mustangs all drivers, he has a 65 with a six cylinder, a 75 Cobra of the compact Mustang II type that he really likes but "real" Mustang people hate, he told me that he was happy about the electric one being made because now they are the most hated of the Mustangs instead of the II's

Snake

Forum Clout
The worst is if you go to any outdoor car show now it’s barely anything of interest. I was at one before Covid and it’s was like 75% Mustangs/Camero/Corvette and most weren’t even classics! Just a bunch of over the hill dorks with their early to mid 2000s cars.
I've only been to one car show once as a kid. All I remember was they had a replica KITT.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Forum Clout
It started really going downhill in the 90's when people started bringing four doors to shows, even the big ones like Carlisle they are mostly Chevy SS, Mopar R/T clones at the shows, their swap meet's parts there its all 90's Mustang, 80's Corvette shit

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

Forum Clout
a234EDG.png

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
You assume falsely
Posting a picture of my shit-bucket V6 Mustang is the same as winning a street-race in it, child. Just as typing the words "Krav Maga," "BJJ," and "aikido" make me experts in those fighting disciplines, and just as firing some guns at a range that one time makes me an expert marksman.
You fucking transparent wanna-be simpleton.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Rick Wilson is one of the biggest faggots on the entire internet, think how much ground that covers.
The Lincoln Project is little more than a Never-Trumper haven for pedophilia and child grooming, it's very strange that Pat would try to sleaze his way into their Twitter mentions. Why, unless someone were a rational, reasonable human being, such behavior would lead one to believe that Patrick S. Tomlinson doesn't care about child sex abuse that is perpetrated by people who hate Donald J. Trump sufficiently enough. But that's just crazy talk, I know, right?

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
The Lincoln Project is little more than a Never-Trumper haven for pedophilia and child grooming, it's very strange that Pat would try to sleaze his way into their Twitter mentions. Why, unless someone were a rational, reasonable human being, such behavior would lead one to believe that Patrick S. Tomlinson doesn't care about child sex abuse that is perpetrated by people who hate Donald J. Trump sufficiently enough. But that's just crazy talk, I know, right?
Screenshot-20210727-220605-2.png