• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opester should spin records on a Long Island classic rock station

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

bring it right back to where ya fawkin started. this time don’t let any swarthy day laborers get on the air with you. *sniff*
What the fawkkkkkk

almost all the stations I used to listen to as a kid changed formats or even call letters (I hate I know this)

OK, this has to happen GET THE Opester back to WBAB

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
He's been wandering in the wilderness doing weird totally format-less anti-radio anti-entertainment streams with his phone for years now. If the Opster actually wants to get back in the game, he should start with mending fences with Vos and other people he used to work with, guest appearing on other podcasts and THEN perhaps getting a radio job or launching an actual talk show with an actual format, guests, prepared topics and broadcast microphones either on his own or on someone else's platform.

I'd watch/listen the shit out of The Opie, Vos and Bonnie with producer Dovid Show, for example.

Last edited:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The radio landscape has changed drastically since the last time Ope spun records. He was right on one of his streams where he said they pay so fucking little. A lot of the "live" DJs are voice-tracked in advance now too except for the drivetime slots. A DJ can come in and voice-track a couple of weeks worth of shit in a few hours and head out.

What precludes Opie from doing this? Would make it even easier for him to shine.

You know what would really work out? If Opie hooked up with Lazlow Jones and helped him write some wacky, sick bits similar to the old GTA radio stations. I thought Opie was hilarious in the GTA games. Lazlow understands the shock jock genre, he did some funny shit for those stations, and best of all he was a super fan of O&A... If it was on WBAB and they reposted it as a podcast with short little bits that always end with Ope hitting the post? Faaawk.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The radio landscape has changed drastically since the last time Ope spun records. He was right on one of his streams where he said they pay so fucking little. A lot of the "live" DJs are voice-tracked in advance now too except for the drivetime slots. A DJ can come in and voice-track a couple of weeks worth of shit in a few hours and head out.
A few years ago on the “hipper” alt channel by me the dj was talking about that lady’s phone call complaining about putting the deer crossing sign in a bad place. I think that call is 20 years old.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
UTBP6Q42YBFZJHRRLRNRJEGYAA.png

i would listen just to hear modern day opie plug shit like this.

and how many awful u2 cover bands can the economy of long island support?