• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The newfag influx here is scary.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Let the Kiwis stay, some of those little fruits (TEE HEE!) might end up cooler talking about shit besides Twitch trannies and anime bloodfeuds for a little while.

I have a friend who frequents KF (we met at an AIDS support group) and apparently there's a huge uptick in furries and dykes in the last year. Josh on that "but I'll defend your right to say it" lolbertarian kick.
If we're getting refugees that simply hate faggots and women I don't see the harm in it. Constant bullying will weed out the brothamen that can't hang.

The new register page should have an unskippable playback of every PFG-TV episode.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
I registered when the site first came up, but never posted and then stopped caring about anything O&A related. I decided to check in again when youtube started serving me the "Anthony returns" video. Had to come get the full scoop.
That's kinda taken a backseat to the Norton Marrys a Viking Prince bit, but yeah all the bud light and xanax finally got to him.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I used to post on the sub all the time. I remember the days of rapistwithhiv, Joecumiafuckskids, Joecumiasfryingpan and iloveyoujohnnycakes. DOXXER100/Intelectualhomosexual were Joe’s alt and Ben Dovid was theblueawning. I’ve lurked here for years and decided to join the brothermen, rascals and funsters.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I used to post on the sub all the time. I remember the days of rapistwithhiv, Joecumiafuckskids, Joecumiasfryingpan and iloveyoujohnnycakes. DOXXER100/Intelectualhomosexual were Joe’s alt and Ben Dovid was theblueawning. I’ve lurked here for years and decided to join the brothermen, rascals and funsters.
Joe is very clever.