• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The new Team Fortress update is PFG!

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I wonder if CS2 will be any good. That is supposed to come out soon.

I literally haven't heard anything about it other than some server and map tweaks and the smoke meme.

Screenshot_20230324-221854.png

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
It's "fixed" for now. I imagine in 3 weeks it'll be right back to shit, but as of right this second, everything seems to be fine.
Lmao, Valve doesn't give a single shit about the bot problem. As a F2P modeled game now, they only care about the microtransactions flowing in for hats and other cosmetics. They might make a show of a putting a band-aid on the problem temporarily when they release a "major" update, but I guarantee you that it'll be the exact same state six months from now.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
this month marks exactly 10 years since I last played tf2. I was vac banned and had my entire inventory stripped as punishment, which deterred me from wanting to return. irony is, my backpack would be even more impressive now than it was back then had I just sucked it up and continued playing. oh well