• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The most enraging thing Jim did on camera

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yep. I've only heard of Materese off of Redbar. The cooking with joe shit, his million failed podcasts. I havent seen him actually interact with another person before. I cant believe this even happened.
Oh my sweet summer child…this is what made Joe Matarese what he was in the first place. For anyone who doesn’t know Joe was just a semi-occassional guest on Compound which led to this “Fixing Joe” show. Redbar, which was on Compound at the time, ripped the show apart then turned to just ripping on Joe. KtC gave him a “final warning” and Redbar or Compound (cant remember) just said Fuck off, so Redbar was out because of Joe. Have you seen the Jim and Sam they did with Joe Matarese after this? It might be the only listenable clip of them. It is hilarious to watch him squirm and shrug the reactions to this off while Jim and Sam try to softly tell him he’s a sensitive shithead.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

This one is good, but I wish to god I could find the clip of Artie ripping on Joe on A&A. I can’t remember the context, but Artie was lightly chiding Joe on being sensitive(?), Joe brought up his suicide in a serious non joking way and Artie goes in. If someone has the full thing please link it.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Oh my sweet summer child…this is what made Joe Matarese what he was in the first place. For anyone who doesn’t know Joe was just a semi-occassional guest on Compound which led to this “Fixing Joe” show. Redbar, which was on Compound at the time, ripped the show apart then turned to just ripping on Joe. KtC gave him a “final warning” and Redbar or Compound (cant remember) just said Fuck off, so Redbar was out because of Joe. Have you seen the Jim and Sam they did with Joe Matarese after this? It might be the only listenable clip of them. It is hilarious to watch him squirm and shrug the reactions to this off while Jim and Sam try to softly tell him he’s a sensitive shithead.
Fuck yeah. Even more radio gold awaits me. I'll find that after this. I had no idea this was the jumping off point for him. This makes everything so much funnier. Its kinda weird that i'm working this one backwards. I didnt even know this was why Redbar got thrown off of Compound. I knew he was fucking with his gigs and shit, I didnt know that was while he was with Compound. Goddamn I regret not getting into the OnA sub when it was still around. Fuck.

Oh, fuck, its video too. Thats so much better.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Goddamn I regret not getting into the OnA sub when it was still around. Fuck.
I’m going to use your comment as a springboard to just bullshit and reminisce.

I can’t stress this enough. It was the greatest thing ever. My experience with it was maybe back in 2014? 2015? I was 3 years deep into O&A and that point and knew there must be other fans out there. And joining at that point was perfect because I was a casual O&A listener when Ant was fired and didn’t find the subreddit until Greggshells and Ant mentioned it in there. My point is I pretty much got the full experience of watching that sub go from Fully pro-Anthony, to him coming to the sub after bombing, to Sue Lightning, to Opie and Jim fighting, to hating everyone, the Dani Brand incident, DL Hughley incident, Jim & Sam forming and Opie & Jim attacking each other, the Chip cartoon scam, Daniel “Jew” Ross’ AMA, Normeleven then basically the entire subreddit being Patrick, Etc etc.

I honest to god cannot believe Reddit had to basically break its own rules to get us off there. When the original sub got locked down, then r/opieandanthonyxyz got banned, the sub had HUNDREDS of alternate subreddits to flock to, so Reddit just banned every account associated with the original sub. After that I really just assumed that it would all die off because no one would be crazy enough to host their own website and gain enough traction, and Saidit is retarded. I didn’t find the last forum until maybe halfway through its lifespan. And then i found this new forum after the last one shit out in like mid 2020.

Idk i’m just riffing.

G

I’m going to use your comment as a springboard to just bullshit and reminisce.

I can’t stress this enough. It was the greatest thing ever. My experience with it was maybe back in 2014? 2015? I was 3 years deep into O&A and that point and knew there must be other fans out there. And joining at that point was perfect because I was a casual O&A listener when Ant was fired and didn’t find the subreddit until Greggshells and Ant mentioned it in there. My point is I pretty much got the full experience of watching that sub go from Fully pro-Anthony, to him coming to the sub after bombing, to Sue Lightning, to Opie and Jim fighting, to hating everyone, the Dani Brand incident, DL Hughley incident, Jim & Sam forming and Opie & Jim attacking each other, the Chip cartoon scam, Daniel “Jew” Ross’ AMA, Normeleven then basically the entire subreddit being Patrick, Etc etc.

I honest to god cannot believe Reddit had to basically break its own rules to get us off there. When the original sub got locked down, then r/opieandanthonyxyz got banned, the sub had HUNDREDS of alternate subreddits to flock to, so Reddit just banned every account associated with the original sub. After that I really just assumed that it would all die off because no one would be crazy enough to host their own website and gain enough traction, and Saidit is retarded. I didn’t find the last forum until maybe halfway through its lifespan. And then i found this new forum after the last one shit out in like mid 2020.

Idk i’m just riffing.
Picking up all those old subs that were left behind at least the ones where you didn’t need an invite was fun. I can’t believe r/OpieWithJimmy lasted as long as it did.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Man, that Nana laugh is just torture. "HA HA HAAAAA! HA HA HAAAA! HOLE-E-SHIT! HA HA HAAAAA!". Such a giggly old fruit.

It's honestly worse than the worm's fake, performative alcoholism. Just fucking nails on a chalkboard "AAAAAHAAAAAA HAAAA AAAAAAHHHAAAAA HAAAAAA". Stfu, you old queer.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I honest to god cannot believe Reddit had to basically break its own rules to get us off there. When the original sub got locked down, then r/opieandanthonyxyz got banned, the sub had HUNDREDS of alternate subreddits to flock to, so Reddit just banned every account associated with the original sub.
I don't know if you remember but if you clicked a Reddit link on whatever offsite forum we were using at the time, you would get immediately banned. People here weren't sure how they did that and speculated it had something to do with cookies.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Yep. I've only heard of Materese off of Redbar. The cooking with joe shit, his million failed podcasts. I havent seen him actually interact with another person before. I cant believe this even happened.
I’ll admit my first exposure to him was on Artie’s old podcast and he seemed like a pretty normal guy.