• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The last funny thing Anthony did

upanddown

Forum Clout
Yes this is the Colin Flaherty / “You got lost” / “I’m still hilarious” episode.

It starts off with an hour of just Ron and Anthony. Anthony keeps shoehorning trans kids and other shit into the convo and Ron is just taking these subtle jabs at him because he just wants to be funny. Colin comes in. Argument ensues. Ron then attempts to sit down with Anthony and work out what went wrong. That he’s deathly afraid of confrontation and “Is this why you didn’t go see your mom the last 5 years?” which caused Ants classic “WHY? SO I CAN BE SAD? WHY WOULD I WANT THAT!” and Ron is just disgusted with him.

Fucking Cumia man.

Alzheimer's is a horrific disease that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy's loved ones.

To not visit your mother for FIVE YEARS knowing she has Alzheimer's is the biggest piece of shit Cumia move in the piece of shit Cumia verse.

Besides, you know, his fingerblasting of children.

Forum Clout
Yes this is the Colin Flaherty / “You got lost” / “I’m still hilarious” episode.

It starts off with an hour of just Ron and Anthony. Anthony keeps shoehorning trans kids and other shit into the convo and Ron is just taking these subtle jabs at him because he just wants to be funny. Colin comes in. Argument ensues. Ron then attempts to sit down with Anthony and work out what went wrong. That he’s deathly afraid of confrontation and “Is this why you didn’t go see your mom the last 5 years?” which caused Ants classic “WHY? SO I CAN BE SAD? WHY WOULD I WANT THAT!” and Ron is just disgusted with him.
Thanks man. Got it playing now. Now he is yelling that parents of regular kids are disappointed that their kids aren't gay or trans

Forum Clout

HA HA HO LEE SHIT now Cumia literally just said trannies "undermine our traditional values" that America needs.

"You don't believe that for a second." -Ron
"It would mean a lot more if you went to church and you had a nice wife." - Ron

What a fuckin hypocritical douche Cumia is.

Forum Clout
The last funny thing Cumia did was have a heart attack.
IMG_8802.png