• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The last funny thing Anthony did

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
G9YnfO0.png

IG5zorK.png

wpZPjeC.png

HMz7rL6.png

Rd9y8Z6.png

iEmwZ8Z.png

Forum Clout
I think Ron making Anthony have a breakdown and humiliating him live on his own show, revealing he abandoned his own mom while she had pudding brain…is PFG!
Was this the same show where Anthony’s guest (and bestselling author of “No, Seriously, Why Don’t We Just Kill All the Niggers?”) Colin Flaherty had to leave after a spat with Ron? The same show where Ron said on Anthony’s own show - right in front of his face - that he wants the old Anthony back, the one who used to be one of the funniest people in America? While Nana just sat there stupidly and said she was still hilarious?

Forum Clout
Was this the same show where Anthony’s guest (and bestselling author of “No, Seriously, Why Don’t We Just Kill All the Niggers?”) Colin Flaherty had to leave after a spat with Ron? The same show where Ron said on Anthony’s own show - right in front of his face - that he wants the old Anthony back, the one who used to be one of the funniest people in America? While Nana just sat there stupidly and said she was still hilarious?
Colin Flaherty was telling a very interesting story about how he grew up in Delaware and Ron dared to try to make it entertaining.

Good Delaware stories tell themselves Ron.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
When was this? Is this the same episode as "I'm still hilarious?"
Yes this is the Colin Flaherty / “You got lost” / “I’m still hilarious” episode.

It starts off with an hour of just Ron and Anthony. Anthony keeps shoehorning trans kids and other shit into the convo and Ron is just taking these subtle jabs at him because he just wants to be funny. Colin comes in. Argument ensues. Ron then attempts to sit down with Anthony and work out what went wrong. That he’s deathly afraid of confrontation and “Is this why you didn’t go see your mom the last 5 years?” which caused Ants classic “WHY? SO I CAN BE SAD? WHY WOULD I WANT THAT!” and Ron is just disgusted with him.