• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hits just keep fawwkin coming for the Suester.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
I raised $15,000 and gave it Patrice's mom.

And yet here you are bragging about some worthless video game pixels with zero relevance to anything beyond having worked on a radio show, reading every reply

This will be the last words I ever say to you because there's no insulting a guy who revels in his own misery and public failures. Do you have a humiliation fetish or what, dude? You just keep coming back for more abuse. There's nothing any of us could ever say about you that could be worse than your actual life.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Look at this wannabe rascal with whatever the fuck "hairstyle" is, funster.

1698201170520.png

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
What do you mean? With such smash hits as “The Die Hard Christmas Debate” and “Opie radio promo” how could business not boom?

Tell me this isn’t the most hard hitting piece of satire you’ve ever seen.

...I can't hate this. It's an acceptably funny premise, the bleep game is a classic bit, and at just over a minute, the skit doesn't overstay its welcome.

On the other hand, I have no issues hating Danny Roberts.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Nobody will be saying anything about you either way.

I raised $15,000 and gave it Patrice's mom.

How Jewish. Spending your own money because white people won't.

Spent 5,000. made $20,000. Gave ALL profits to Patrice's mother. Go ask her. Georgia O'Neal.
You're bragging about giving someone else's money away, that's the most Jewish thing I've ever heard