• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The head ballwasher of /r/tacn has had enough

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Think Artie left in 2018 so he's been gone for quite a while now. I think Anthony trialled a couple of co hosts during that time but nobody particularly good and of course nobody that matches the star power of Artie either.

I'm not against paying for a subscription service, the question though is who genuinely wants to pay money for the programming they offer? Chrissie Mayr, Geno Bisconte, Steve Conti? No thanks.
The AA Show had its moments and on paper should have been great. Gilbert being a guest on a day Artie didn’t show up was very disappointing. That would have been a wild show. Gilbert loved saying “nigger.”

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
When did Artie leave? It's essentially been the same since then hasn't it?

I never subbed paying for radio/video talk is truly retarded with so many options out there. I can't believe people paid for the xm stuff tbh
o&a honestly would've been worth an xm subscription, especially if you drove a lot or had one of those portable satellite radios. only downside is you couldn't rewind at all, which I often do when listening to bits that get the ribs

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
o&a honestly would've been worth an xm subscription, especially if you drove a lot or had one of those portable satellite radios. only downside is you couldn't rewind at all, which I often do when listening to bits that get the ribs
And those portable radios were complete dogshit. I think mine shit the bed like 2 months after i got it and they sent me a new one and THAT one broke like a month later and i said “fuck it”

G

[MEDIA=youtube]E-9azM4LmUU[/MEDIA]

I made it a minute in. Classic cum and nose show