• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The gay kid at school trying to look tough

Forum Clout
Cock your hips more, faggot.

Look at the the molding on the ceiling above the stupid Sopranos meme painting. It just stops because of the fireplace.

More cables across the floor everywhere.
I think those might be curtain rods. Whomever decorated this place with all of this tacky shit decided those ugly drapes should be floor to ceiling like it's a hospital room.

SmartSelect_20231225-173806_Chrome.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
People who buy semiauto Uzis, Tec 9s, and even modern stuff like the Sig MPX are the biggest marks. The only thing more silly is buying a semiautomatic SAW guns. If you want a nasty little PDW, you get a Kriss Vector and put a binary trigger in it. Anthony really is that gun guy who buys all the iconic guns and hides them in a closet after he’s taken these pictures with them.

The Jews do make some nice guns though, the Tavor 7 is really, really nice. I never was a bullpup fag until I tried it out and was instantly sold.
I get wanting to buy guns from 80s action movies. They usually arent practical but Ant was rich enough to have a good AR rifle/shotgun/pistol setups that he could buy these movie guns just for fun. Ants a faggot but he did have a pretty interesting collection.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Speaking of “looking tough”…. I want you all to take a real hard look at this picture. It’s a picture of me. This is what a heterosexual MAN looks like. This photograph was taken less than 24 hours ago while in Seattle (a city in the United States, which is a country)

Take note of my pose, a true power stance.

View attachment 172994
Bobo if he was slightly less retarded?