• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The effort is appreciated but these assholes suck...

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
What is a funster? Well, he ain't a phony. He'll walk up and bust a nut in your macaroni
So I was gonna say I'd put a slug in someone's cock for doing that but then I realized you're implying I would do that to somebody. Not so. That would be disgusting.

Forum Clout
In my defense I never spoke to Dan before he threw me on the show - if theres no chemistry its because we're two massive gay idiots talking for the first time
Again.. you guys have potential. Just work on those pauses, show organization and maybe not spend such a voluminous amount of time on that fat piece of shit Tomlinson and you niggaz gucci.

Forum Clout
We're working on it, trying to figure out the logistics of getting equipment into the city.
My sandbagger inbred Arab brain just clicked and realized that you're Dan. Oh shit. Good to see you and Turk take the criticism in stride. I actually look forward to the next eventual episode when you tighten it up a bit, unlike Norton's annihilated anus. Btw, why not do a hack bit to start the show, like, "The DMAN says, know your role and shut your faaaawkin' mouth! How many elementary school girls and trannies has Ugly Count Cumia date raped? IT DOESN'T MATTER how many elementary school girls and trannies Ugly Count Cumia has date raped!"

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I'm sorry if I sound overly defensive on this but NPS is just putting on a show specifically for you guys. Is Dan a boring narcissist? Sure. Am I a smug soy bitch? Yes. We wanted to entertain this forum specifically, and we probably could have tried harder. Sorry it sucked, I will try harder next time.
You were fine my man. I’m just messing with you I know you don’t listen to Jim and Sam. I realize that’s a horrible thing to say about someone and I regret it

The problem Dan has is that he either doesn’t let his guest finish their thoughts or he doesn’t take control of the podcast.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You were fine my man. I’m just messing with you I know you don’t listen to Jim and Sam. I realize that’s a horrible thing to say about someone and I regret it

The problem Dan has is that he either doesn’t let his guest finish their thoughts or he doesn’t take control of the podcast.
I think he might be deaf which makes him very courageous to host a podcast.

Forum Clout
My sandbagger inbred Arab brain just clicked and realized that you're Dan. Oh shit. Good to see you and Turk take the criticism in stride. I actually look forward to the next eventual episode when you tighten it up a bit, unlike Norton's annihilated anus. Btw, why not do a hack bit to start the show, like, "The DMAN says, know your role and shut your faaaawkin' mouth! How many elementary school girls and trannies has Ugly Count Cumia date raped? IT DOESN'T MATTER how many elementary school girls and trannies Ugly Count Cumia has date raped!"
*Sandnigger.... sandbagger? Really spellcheck? I bag sand?

Forum Clout
good, I've wanted you to waste and die of disease for a long time, Bonnie
I honestly want to give you and DMan purple hearts (or iron crosses) of bravery for somehow stomaching that Jim and Sam drivel. Oh my god. It's unlistenable to me... and I've been trying to get into it lately. Those two have a knack for making literally any subject: The Holocaust, Holodomor, rape, cannibalism, time travel, as boring as possible. I was even putting it on as background noise just to hear if Worm told any funny stories about his giant, Norse Trans Thunder Goddess emasculating him further and no go. I do not understand how they don't have more than a few hundred listeners max. The streams where Kyle would fight with Jimmernan or pee his pants/get beaten by his fat, black wife were Shakespearian masterpieces compared to J & S.