The College protests in the news are a DISTRACTION according to a fat retard

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Pat's been pretty vocal about shitting on Israel in the past. Is it just me or has he actually kept his fat trout mouth shut for the most part about this latest series of Israel vs Palestine? I haven't seen many, if any sizzling hot-takes from Patrick S. Tomlinson on the matter.

If Pat didn't like Israel, it was only because Netanyahu was tight with Trump. Now that Biden is even more of a Zionist than Trump, the pig doesn't know what to do!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If Pat didn't like Israel, it was only because Netanyahu was tight with Trump. Now that Biden is even more of a Zionist than Trump, the pig doesn't know what to do!
I remember he said UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson needs be sitting in a US prison for the serious crime of…shaking Trump’s hand or something.

Here it is - what a retard
IMG_2909.jpeg

Pat seems to think prisoners make license plates all day.

medium wyzzz

I just think it’s funny they say Trump supporters are a “cult” that blindly follow whatever he says while blindly following whatever Biden says and ignore anything that makes him look bad.
Yeah, I like Biden more cause he’s just an old confused white guy going with the flow, but the lefties like Pat are literally the npc meme come to life.