• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Anthony Cumia Show (Feb 26-29)

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It’s not even profitable, once it goes under do you think ANYONE wants some whose worked for a pedophile racist and a guy who founded a white supremacy group that tried to over throw an election.
If you really believe the proud boys tried or would ever have a chance of "overthrowing an election" you need to take your schizo meds

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
He was renting. He didn't renew it. Expensive to maintain a lease on an apartment NYV when the first builder in South Carolina fucked him over. He had buy an entire new roof and the lawyer to pursue litigation
The apartment (or Compound West as the Count called it) just disappeared so quickly. Like one day he would be bragging about it on the air all the time, then Dani was living in it and then nothing.

Very mysterious.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The apartment (or Compound West as the Count called it) just disappeared so quickly. Like one day he would be bragging about it on the air all the time, then Dani was living in it and then nothing.

Very mysterious.
I think he was living there while he had the house in SC and his icky girlfriend was down there. Because then out of nowhere he started complaining about shitty service at hotels.