• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That YouTuber mitten squad drank himself to death?

G

rest in peace you brian peppers lookin mf
avatars-000275183246-n02x4z-t500x500.jpg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
My genetics have me destined for career/IQ mediocrity and sustainable alcohol abuse. I tested the limits of the latter. Extensively.

Even from my disposition, anything even approaching over 1 liter of vodka a day and I'm dead or dying within a few short years. The thing you have to appreciate is that junkies lie about how much they use. It becomes a kind of point of pride that you're able to go the distance and hang.

No little 110 pound girls are pounding back liters (plural) in a day and living to tell about it. That's just bullshit.
Stop fuckin' around and get to drilling, nigger. Those holes ain't gonna burrow through the wall themselves, Hoss. 😉

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I remember one live stream he did while he was drinking and this was at the peak of my alcoholism. I was bored so I was drinking at the same time he was and I couldn't keep up with the dude. I'm sure this guy could even put Dracula Cumia at his peak to shame. I think in less than 2 hours the guy went through a handle of vodka and kept going.
Jesus Christ that's ridiculous

Forum Clout
I saw people tweeting this picture all the time and saying it was Taylor from PKA, so for years I thought it was actually just all photoshopped pictures of Merka Derka. I was shocked to find this goofy looking fucker was a real guy.

TautsnPrayurs

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I know a girl who drank litres of hard booze every single day till she blacked out from 15 till I last spoke to her when she was 24 - we’re 10 years older and she’s not dead and I assume never kicked it because I sometimes get incomprehensible gibberish messages I ignroe.

She was 5”1 and weighed nothing.

Is she just built like a booze machine tank or something?

It's really genetics.

I used to drink hard as a young lad - I'd throw back pints and liquor like water. Fuck, the "She" album should've had a whole Liner Notes thanking Jagermeister, but one day I smartened up and knocked that shit off. You either realize the damage it's doing and moderate/stop entirely, or you let it become an addiction.

Steve and I knew a bloke from our school days that was secretly taking from his parents massive liquor cabinet going back to 13 years old. We didn't know how he hid it, let alone his parents never noticing the missing bottles, but it was a quite extensive collection, plus we never did see his parents around much. Always working, socializing... A wonder why he was always pissed.

Anyway, heard he died at 35 when his organs shut down. Schoolmates told us he never slowed down during that whole time, and was somehow functional up to around 30.

I didn't know if I should feel sad or impressed.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Lol he probably had to so withdrawals wouldn't kill him.
No, at the hospital they’ll hook you up with shit load of benzodiazepines which target the same receptor site GABA which is what causes withdrawals. Your brain is flooded with GABA when you drink, and you stop suddenly your brain doesn’t produce enough, and that causes a seizure. Like our friend nana he was at some risk from his drinking, I’m sure NYU Langone put him on a benzo to avoid seizure.