• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sydney Sweeney's bosoms.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Elvis Prssley
Forum Clout
Her face isn’t great but with a body like that it doesn’t need to be.
View attachment 186669View attachment 186670
She's got a better face than a lotta British beauties.

Ex 1
Rebecca Hall
1000007687.jpg

Ex 2
This bitch
1000007683.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Rebecca Hall is part black so her features are 'off white' enough that you notice pretty quickly.

Forum Clout
It just tickles me how we’re still talking about her and her SNL appearance a week later, meanwhile Shane Gillis’s SNL discourse was limited to “his monologue bombed” and everyone had moved on by Monday morning.

There’ll always be Austin, Shane. There’ll always be Austin.
That's because anyone who watches SNL still decided to hate him years ago

Watch that opening sketch to see what the people who still watch think is funny, it's just bland dogshit

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
blanchettes just been getting work done for 40 years, so her face is weird now. She's almost 60. She had a bit of a schnozzola when she was young but certain angles she was fine.

1710022465343.png

1710022429670.png

1710022480961.png

GUESS I'M A SIMP NOW

Also if "all shall love me and despair" didn't make you chub up a little. You gay nigga.

Attachments

• 1710022402579.png
    1710022402579.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
G

G

Screenshot_20240309-230822_Gallery.jpg

So the chick at the front has an objectively prettier face than Sydney Sweeney, and even bigger tits. Those are two undeniable facts. And she's just some American bint. Again, not trying to do the incel "current hot girl isn't good enough" bit. I'm glad a cute blonde with fat beefers is being pushed over obese slobs and defectives. But let's not pretend she's hotter than many girls you can meet irl

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
View attachment 187088
So the chick at the front has an objectively prettier face than Sydney Sweeney, and even bigger tits. Those are two undeniable facts. And she's just some American bint. Again, not trying to do the incel "current hot girl isn't good enough" bit. I'm glad a cute blonde with fat beefers is being pushed over obese slobs and defectives. But let's not pretend she's hotter than many girls you can meet irl
Lynsi Hughes and sisters