• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sue expands upon her medical issues

Whats wrong with her?

• Ass cancer

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • AIDS

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Tits rotting off

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
homophobic-dog-meme-2.webp

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It’s funny that Sue is one of the more tolerable ones yet even he/she is an annoying attention seeking fag. Just say what the issue is if you’re going to make this much of a fuss of it ffs.

Probably got thousands in simp donos though so mission accomplished.
The entire replies is a bunch of her random NPC gamer fans giving her well wishes and offering to talk, of course with hopes of sucking her girl penis.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
When did everyone turn on Sue? Guess I missed the memo. I like the fella.

:image_9253_m:
The public discourse on Trannys got worse sometime after 2020 when people became more aware of them. Back in “the day” trannies were more simple. You were a man then a woman or vise versa. Then the 2010’s came along and Tumblr ushered in a wave of “radical” gender ideology of xems and xirs and polluted whatever transgender people were before. Then that ideology moved from Tumblr to Twitter and then the mainstream.

I like Sue. I get thinking she’s a fucking weirdo because, yeah, I wouldn’t bolt tits on myself. But she fed Nana you niggers. Put some respect on her tiny cock that she hasn’t chopped off. When your only “body mutilation” is breast implants, something that a shit ton of women get, i’m not horrified like i am at these niggers who dilate and shit.

G

The public discourse on Trannys got worse sometime after 2020 when people became more aware of them. Back in “the day” trannies were more simple. You were a man then a woman or vise versa. Then the 2010’s came along and Tumblr ushered in a wave of “radical” gender ideology of xems and xirs and polluted whatever transgender people were before. Then that ideology moved from Tumblr to Twitter and then the mainstream.

I like Sue. I get thinking she’s a fucking weirdo because, yeah, I wouldn’t bolt tits on myself. But she fed Nana you niggers. Put some respect on her tiny cock that she hasn’t chopped off. When your only “body mutilation” is breast implants, something that a shit ton of women get, i’m not horrified like i am at these niggers who dilate and shit.

She might be mentally ill, but she seems harmless and a nice enough person. I hope she gets better.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Sue and Dani Brand are the two holy grail interviews for this sub. Dani could explain how Nana "negotiated" his live-in girlfriend contract, the full details of the anal egg and the biting incident.

As far as Sue goes there is one thing Sue knows better than anyone else: how much of a homo Nana is. I am sure Sue has been with plenty of "straight" guys and can tell when their purported heterosexuality is real or a charade. I bet Sue knows based on just how much of his little dinger a "straight man" puts in his mouth right way if the man is really just "experimenting" with a trans or if he is full-blown gay.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Sue and Dani Brand are the two holy grail interviews for this sub. Dani could explain how Nana "negotiated" his live-in girlfriend contract, the full details of the anal egg and the biting incident.
Opie or Keith probably know even worse stuff about Anthony. It was even Keith who stupidly told everyone that Anthony had sex with Sue. You could argue that Bobo's sister could give out more damning information than Sue Lightning as well. I find it hilarious that even Keith became sick of Anthony's lifestyle and outed him for being a faggot.
As far as Sue goes there is one thing Sue knows better than anyone else: how much of a homo Nana is.
Sue would only be confirming what we pretty much already know. That Anthony had sex with him in exchange for paying for implants. And if Sue is a top then Nana was fed several times across their relationship. The few times people have confronted Sue on social media the dude has looked like a deer in the headlights. So either he signed some sort of NDA or is highly traumatized or both.

Forum Clout

As far as Sue goes there is one thing Sue knows better than anyone else: how much of a homo Nana is. I am sure Sue has been with plenty of "straight" guys and can tell when their purported heterosexuality is real or a charade. I bet Sue knows based on just how much of his little dinger a "straight man" puts in his mouth right way if the man is really just "experimenting" with a trans or if he is full-blown gay.
I have a feeling Dani and Nana have an NDA as part of a settlement after he assaulted her. He probably paid her hospital bills and a hefty sum on top of that which was enough money for her not to sue (heh) him in civil court and to keep quiet about details of their time together. She's tweeted a couple things which were obviously about Nana, but deleted them as soon as the pests noticed them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Uhm.

He took exogenous hormones and got extensive plastic surgery to look like a woman. His entire existence is a cry for help.
I don’t know if anyone remembers this but she was on a very early YKWD with Bailey Jay and speaking with a very fake Russian accent. I feel bad for Sue in general. Pretty damn funny she probably makes more money than Ant now.