Subsaharan IQ Jackie thinks me and SpaceEdge are the same person

JosiahMunoz

Real Huffington Post Reporter
Haha she changed it. Hi Jackie! When are you going to apologize to innocent victim Petter Janse, you fat fucking scumbag?

1716907687655.png

Previously:

1716885891597.png

Nice "OSINT", stupid

Josiah/Bernard:

SpaceEdge/Mr. Apostle:

Take your meds, Jackie

Last edited:

JosiahMunoz

Real Huffington Post Reporter
You're a middle aged man getting into online spats with women online.

Patrick Tomlinson has a wife who covers his legal expenses after he gets into it with your ilk...
Same here, except I pay my own bills, support my children, and have never abandoned or threatened to murder them. And unlike Jackie I have a job in the tech industry, pay my taxes, and have never lived on welfare.

boq2.png
boq4.jpg

Attachments

• boq1.jpeg
    boq1.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 29
You're a middle aged man getting into online spats with women online.

Patrick Tomlinson has a wife who covers his legal expenses after he gets into it with your ilk...
You're a middle age man who lusts after children and worships a pedophile
1000014516.jpg
1000014532.png
1000014520.jpg
1000014522.jpg
1000014514.jpg
1000014521.jpg

You also look like the lovechild of diarrhoea and shit, and think having a full refrigerator and a 15 year old Lexus is a flex.

1000014529.png

1000014530.png
1000014524.jpg
1000014526.jpg
1000014519.png
1000014531.png
1000014344.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Boq takes more selfies than Pat. He thinks his opinions on politics are important too.

Holy shit, Boq is Brown Pat. Haha.
Misappropriating gay and black slang for catchphrases, living off wife's mom, starting and losing internet fights all day and calling it winning, awkward pronunciation, having a weird website whose only value is to people goofing on him, the parallels are endless.

G

Turkster, keep posting it only confirms to me I'm dealing with a bunch of "piss bottles in their room "sassters, you just had the brazen lack of awareness to show it...these other sassters know better.

Take care of yourself, genuinely.
Misappropriating gay and black slang for catchphrases, living off wife's mom, starting and losing internet fights all day and calling it winning, awkward pronunciation, having a weird website whose only value is to people goofing on him, the parallels are end

Spook

Misappropriating gay and black slang for catchphrases, living off wife's mom, starting and losing internet fights all day and calling it winning, awkward pronunciation, having a weird website whose only value is to people goofing on him, the parallels are endless.
They also have womanly lips that were made by Allah to suck cock.

Too bad Boq's 200 pounds lighter than Pat and turd-colored instead of pink. We'd have an exact replica.