• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

stlaker Patti has kicked the bucket

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
She'll end up living to like 100 somehow, I bet.
Out of the OnA world? Including all of us? She is the only one who deserves it. Patti is a sweetheart and I can’t listen to any of the bits she’s in besides the super shows because of it. The super shows are only acceptable because she’s the voice of reason and decency. She even tried to help Di update her resume and laid into her for being a jobless bum. Patti is a true saint. She stayed honest and pure while being in a truly vile world.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Out of the OnA world? Including all of us? She is the only one who deserves it. Patti is a sweetheart and I can’t listen to any of the bits she’s in besides the super shows because of it. The super shows are only acceptable because she’s the voice of reason and decency. She even tried to help Di update her resume and laid into her for being a jobless bum. Patti is a true saint. She stayed honest and pure while being in a truly vile world.

She was PFG on the David and Bobo show and didn’t really get fucked with