• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steven Crowder is totally NOT gay

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
6lqazjp.png
Look, he’s definitely a closet case and an annoying faggot but you can’t groom or prey on adult men. Either way fuck him.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Look, he’s definitely a closet case and an annoying faggot but you can’t groom or prey on adult men. Either way fuck him.
If any of my bosses I've ever had pulled some shit like that I'd kick their fucking balls up into their body and end up being the bad guy.

The former employee stated "Fucking homo was waving his prick at me so, yeah, I kicked him in the nuts. I'm here to work, not fag around."

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Not to be a faggot but I'm sure all his employees went in thinking that. Turns out you're not equal partners mutually agreeing to rational contractual terms when your boss turns out be a predatory psychopath and you're an entry level staffer with little other job prospects or a desperate starving comedian with a fat wife to feed.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Not to be a faggot but I'm sure all his employees went in thinking that. Turns out you're not equal partners mutually agreeing to rational contractual terms when your boss turns out be a predatory psychopath and you're an entry level staffer with little other job prospects or a desperate starving comedian with a fat wife to feed.
Still, those buzz words don’t apply. You’re a grown fucking man.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Still, those buzz words don’t apply. You’re a grown fucking man.
Sure, grooming adults is not really a thing. But bosses preying on their subordinates, fuck yes, sometimes sexually. It happens all the time and shaming the victims does not change that fact.

There was a case few years ago when it was revealed a coach raped an NHL player. The team covered it up, teammates called him a faggot. Took him 10 years to speak about it publicly. Meanwhile the coach was busy molesting underage high school players. That's what they call toxic masculinity.

[/faggotry]

G

I honestly would, yes. If anyone whipped their dick out AT ME I'd flip the fuck out and hit them, I promise. I don't play fag games. That's something I have in common with the negroes. Anyone who would take that without so much as a "what the fuck are you doing?" is a pussy.
Reminds me of the allegations that Jesse Lee Peterson groomed his male employees into having gay sex with him. At a certain point you've gotta take his dick out of your mouth and say "I did this. This was me."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Sure, grooming adults is not really a thing. But bosses preying on their subordinates, fuck yes, sometimes sexually. It happens all the time and shaming the victims does not change that fact.

There was a case few years ago when it was revealed a coach raped an NHL player. The team covered it up, teammates called him a faggot. Took him 10 years to speak about it publicly. Meanwhile the coach was busy molesting underage high school players. That's what they call toxic masculinity.

[/faggotry]
I just don’t consider that the same thing as Larry Nasser. Sorry

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

[/faggotry]
Theoren Fleury got his butt touched.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You guys are boiling it down to some deep shit and “buzzwords” but lets just make it easy, Why the fuck is Steven Crowder whipping his dick out in front of other men, and specifically staffers, at all. He’s like a lib hating Gay Louie C.K but crazier. He may have Nana / Jim syndrome where he just wants to express his depravity to anyone he comes into contact with, especially unwilling participants. Hates women and probably doesn’t even fuck them…who knows if those kids are his.