Song Time with Cunt and Fag

So do you wank off over them or what?

I gotta be honest. Her body is too tomboyish but she has very nice skin and seems much cleaner than her drunk pefo patron, so I’d still enjoy licking her asshole. Skin texture is a crucial element of enjoyable assplay, and cleanliness is obvious.
Honestly, I don't think I would enjoy Missy feet. Her toes are all kinds of fucked up.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5828.jpeg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

It's so obviously a woman.

Hey @Anthony's Lime Rickey make it worth our while and shows us your tits
Why don’t you get a loaded gun, and put in your mouth. Should help with that nagging rage boner you have over me.

518 935 0001 I’m so awaiting your call, big talk pussy behind an anon account.

Nothing to hide here. Fuck I’ll even share my name Nik or Nikolas if you prefer

Mustard's affectation

still rockin' the hawk
Why don’t you get a loaded gun, and put in your mouth. Should help with that nagging rage boner you have over me.

518 935 0001 I’m so awaiting your call, big talk pussy behind an anon account.

Nothing to hide here. Fuck I’ll even share my name Nik or Nikolas if you prefer
You're the one seething, stupid. "Loaded gun" we say toe trigger around here

Yeah I'm dying to know who you are in real life. What a retard lol Do you think that's what goes on here, that it's supposed to impress me or intimidate me? I made fun of Turry for doxxing himself for credit retard, I don't give a shit what your name is and only a retard self doxxes.
No I meant your real ones, the floppy brown ones with giant gross areolas and a hammer and sickle tattoo somewhere on your shoulder.
What’s your job? Sucking cocks or stocking stuff in the back room with Mexicans?

Clearly if you feel the need to gatekeep forums, then you have issues.

I post shit about Pat as well, who’s another annoying politard faggot.

"Another politard" goddamnn can you try to not sound like a Reddit fag? And this shows that it's obviously political with you, meaning that you're actively trying to troll Ant based off his politics. You just admitted it! Plus this is supposed to dissuade me from bullying you cause you go after Pat too, like I give a shit? You're basically saying "yes it's political but I go after both political wings!" No one cares stupid. You kill the mood around here, you're not funny and it's obviously just lefty sperging most of the time.

You only include Pat to fit in, you probably agree with Pat's takes and Eric Hildeman's and all the other pedophiles and fags that you side with. It's Anthony that gets your goat and the only reason you post here at all. You're not fooling anybody.

Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

You're the one seething, stupid. "Loaded gun" we say toe trigger around here

Yeah I'm dying to know who you are in real life. What a retard lol Do you think that's what goes on here, that it's supposed to impress me or intimidate me? I made fun of Turry for doxxing himself for credit retard, I don't give a shit what your name is and only a retard self doxxes.

No I meant your real ones, the floppy brown ones with giant gross areolas and a hammer and sickle tattoo somewhere on your shoulder.

"Another politard" goddamnn can you try to not sound like a Reddit fag? And this shows that it's obviously political with you, meaning that you're actively trying to troll Ant based off his politics. You just admitted it! Plus this is supposed to dissuade me from bullying you cause you go after Pat too, like I give a shit? You're basically saying "yes it's political but I go after both political wings!" No one cares stupid. You kill the mood around here, you're not funny and it's obviously just lefty sperging most of the time.

You only include Pat to fit in, you probably agree with Pat's takes and Eric Hildeman's and all the other pedophiles and fags that you side with. It's Anthony that gets your goat and the only reason you post here at all. You're not fooling anybody.

That’s a lot to read faggot, I’m supposed to be impressed by your rants?

Who made you fucking forum mod, if you don’t like what I post crash and it move on
feels that’s what normal people do, not have 4 day autistic bender over it.

There’s a fucking reason why I shared that number, very ribbing if you dial it.

Yeah oooh I’m totally fucking Jackie! Caught me. You are legit the only 1 here that has any issue with what I post.

Seems everyone enjoys the Nana updates, you don’t find it funny seeing an older lonely man spend his final years on socials being scared of fake boogie men.

Oh wow I’m supposed to scared by 30-50 year old “bully” wow how tough