SOMEBODY’S DRUNK!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
IMG_1963.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He thinks everything is some fucking own for “the other side”. If Ukraine aid passes the Republicans are not going to consider it some “defeat”. (Especially considering the Republican dominated House, which is more partisan and split than the Senate, passed the fucking thing) and if Trumps contempt hearing ends in him being jailed for 30 days that is also not going to be a “defeat” for the Republicans. Fucking nosy faggot literally can not think of politics without thinking of “his side”

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I'm hammered too but I find this sad. Booze brings out my sentimentality. I just told my one of our cats that he's a good boy and that I love him.

These people take death of others to lightly. There's a fitting Hemingway quote: "Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime."
Then he blew his brains out.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I'm hammered too but I find this sad. Booze brings out my sentimentality. I just told my one of our cats that he's a good boy and that I love him.

These people take death of others to lightly. There's a fitting Hemingway quote: "Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime."
Gay but true. Can we as a country come together to stage a re-enactment of the revolution beginning in Milwaukee and pat is the only one killed in the chaos of musketfire?

Patrick and his ilk are a political upper class that have 100% given up on morality. And simply persue popularity at all cost.

It's a soap opera to these people. A Saturday morning cartoon with 1 dimensional goodies and baddies. Yes don McLean and @Easily_Remembered got me drinking tonight.....but fuck this fat prick and every Twitter cunt who peddles their shit on a hill of dead children.

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
Nah, that's definitely gay. I like animals as much as anyone, but talk to them normally. You degrade both of you with bad training. Kill this pet and start over.
A few years ago he was sick and might have died, a cried lied a bitch in the car, like I haven't done since childhood. The cat stays alive. I seriously love the guy. I only occasionally talk to him in a fake voice. Like when I'm hammered. And he signals annoyance at that by wheezing. That's his "you're acting like a fag and you annoy me". So it's fine.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Patrick and his ilk are a political upper class that have 100% given up on morality. And simply persue popularity at all cost.

It's a soap opera to these people. A Saturday morning cartoon with 1 dimensional goodies and baddies. Yes don McLean and @Easily_Remembered got me drinking tonight.....but fuck this fat prick and every Twitter cunt who peddles their shit on a hill of dead children.
Cheers to that, brothaman. I’m gonna crack another Miller Lite

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
A few years ago he was sick and might have died, a cried lied a bitch in the car, like I haven't done since childhood. The cat stays alive. I seriously love the guy. I only occasionally talk to him in a fake voice. Like when I'm hammered. And he signals annoyance at that by wheezing. That's his "you're acting like a fag and you annoy me". So it's fine.
I'm just joking with you (75%). Now that I think about it I have done the same thing with friend's dogs with talking in voices while I'm wasted. I do kind of have a complex where I kind of consider pet animals to be pathetic and working type dogs to be the best ones, which is retarded because I don't have or need a working dog.