• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Somebody in the comments said this story might be fake?

P

potatopeeler63

I was thinking, yea the knee jerk reaction is that “patrice is a cuck for raising another man’s kid HAHAHAH” could be a little short sighted

i mean, is PCJ a cuck? He’s the opposite, no? Wouldn’t the actual father of the kid patrice is raising, the kid who started calling him dad instead of Mr.P towards the end while helping her with math hw, be the real cuck? Your kid got stolen from you and the mother of your kid (von) is being fucked by a semi famous obese black african

especially since patrice/von couldn’t have kids of their own, and he was helping raise the blood offspring of the woman he loved , helping undo the accuraTe sterotypes RE blacks and the nuclear family…which is better than adopting some chink

warriors did the same thing in hunter gatherer society, the weak warrior died and his kids would be integrated into the family of the new warrior/chief of the village

I rescind my statements calling that child raising situation a black mark on his legacy, if anything it makes him more of a pimp, children. The gloves are off