• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So where we at with RedLetterMedia?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
J
Yeah, I'm not buying the burnout and "old RLM was so much better" shit. Junka 4 has to be one of the top 10 RLM videos of all time and its like less than a month old.
I need to catch up. The last one I watched before the Friday the 13th Trivia today was the Nukie video.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
they got a pretty painful reminder with Space Cop how limited their talents are if they stray too far from the formula.
It's the RLM equivalent of chip chipperson cartoon / the jim norton show / 200 viewer facebook stream / compound media.

I like their stuff, but have to agree with some people that some of the new stuff seems mailed in. For example, on Wheel of the Worst episodes it feels like they keep leaning way too much on the cynical 'oh no we need to watch these awful videos, oh no' -act. I get it and it has always been part of the shtick, but lately it seems they actually mean it. If the hosts just seem lethargic and don't seem to really care about the videos the episodes revolve around, the audience won't care either.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Oh totally agree, there isn't a bigger bunch of unoriginal fucking faggots than the RLM fanbase. You can pick up in some videos that the RLM guys kinda think so too.
Read the descriptions of their videos, if you don’t already. Sometimes they’re fairly brief and to the point, which I suspect is Jay. Other times they go on for multiple paragraphs of insane, hilarious nonsense and it’s clearly Mike writing it. Point being, in those long ones, Mike often takes direct shots at the fans, and other times makes it just subtle enough that the fans don’t realize he’s mocking them. I don’t understand how so many fans of funny people are the most unfunny people alive. What do they get out of the fawkin’ showwww?

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Jay is such a faggy snob. Mike and rich Evans are the only good ones and rich's voice is nails on a chalkboard
I don’t like it when Rich plays up the voice too much. I prefer when he’s just having a conversation about what he likes/hates.

Jay can get snobby, but I feel Mike’s presence keeps him in check. You can tell the difference when Jay is fagging out alone with Josh.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I don’t like it when Rich plays up the voice too much. I prefer when he’s just having a conversation about what he likes/hates.

Jay can get snobby, but I feel Mike’s presence keeps him in check. You can tell the difference when Jay is fagging out alone with Josh.

I agree jay is better when Mike's around. Half in the Bag is usually the only shit I watch, but it's very noticeable when the video was edited by Jay vs mike. Try it yourself, pick a few at random and see the funnier episodes are edited by Mike. Jay usually includes a bunch of stupid cuts to memes or includes too much of his pontifications (ramblings).

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Read the descriptions of their videos, if you don’t already. Sometimes they’re fairly brief and to the point, which I suspect is Jay. Other times they go on for multiple paragraphs of insane, hilarious nonsense and it’s clearly Mike writing it. Point being, in those long ones, Mike often takes direct shots at the fans, and other times makes it just subtle enough that the fans don’t realize he’s mocking them. I don’t understand how so many fans of funny people are the most unfunny people alive. What do they get out of the fawkin’ showwww?
And those same people are like "Durrrrr they mentioned us, durrrrr" and then make the SAME tired old comment, trying to fit in. There's nothing worse than someone trying to go with the joke when they are the joke, like Artie and his nose for example...

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I agree jay is better when Mike's around. Half in the Bag is usually the only shit I watch, but it's very noticeable when the video was edited by Jay vs mike. Try it yourself, pick a few at random and see the funnier episodes are edited by Mike. Jay usually includes a bunch of stupid cuts to memes or includes too much of his pontifications (ramblings).
Mike's got that old school humor that most people just don't have now a days... I'm not sure if that makes sense really, but I'm not sure how else to describe it... Like old school South Park minus the poop and racial stuff, if you know what i mean.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I like that all the guys have different tastes. It makes the channel more interesting than ones where everyone is a Star Wars nerd or Criterion fag. MIke and Rich are fans of Star Trek and Star Wars. But Mike isn't into comic books or video games, Rich and Jack are. Then Jay and Josh are the arthouse hipsters. It's a pleasant mix.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
They are still funny after all these years. I'm not sitting through an hour of them watching some obscure 80's horror movies or whatever but other stuff I'll watch. Mike is the only one who I actually want to hear from but he does his best stuff with Rich.

Even if they're bored with doing the shows they are onto a good thing and likely know it. Too many faggots think they're above their work after a taste of success or minor fame.

Forum Clout
Yea, it’s best when it’s the main three. Rich seems the most normal. Jay comes off as a college faggot and I bet Mike is a dick off camera. Just a guess.

To be fair, in the last three ish years there hasn’t really been that many great movies.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Yea, it’s best when it’s the main three. Rich seems the most normal. Jay comes off as a college faggot and I bet Mike is a dick off camera. Just a guess.

To be fair, in the last three ish years there hasn’t really been that many great movies.
I remember seeing an interview of Mike and he was really shy and polite, which is what everyone who meets him says. I think Mike's even said he has social anxiety and that's why he always has a few before doing a video or being in front of a crowd.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I wonder if they know about O&A. They did talk about Plinketts prequel videos way back when.