So sick of this shit from the left...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
If you say a word you are an evil person. Cant drive a tesla, cant make an "OK" sign. Now cant use the companies current name. These are the retards that costed the democrats tons of voters that jumped ship because they are sick of these crybabies with their outrage over the dumbest shit while dividing their own party.

Of course Pat agrees with it.

1713805319752.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If you say a word you are an evil person. Cant drive a tesla, cant make an "OK" sign. Now cant use the companies current name. These are the retards that costed the democrats tons of voters that jumped ship because they are sick of these crybabies with their outrage over the dumbest shit while dividing their own party.

Of course Pat agrees with it.

View attachment 194513
But…news outlets refer to it as “X” and add “formerly twitter” because that’s the name. These faggots really think Jan 6 was worse than 9/11.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Pat legitimately HATES anyone that bought a cybertruck because he sees it as some political stance.
Something something…”I understand those who bought Teslas to help the environment but if you didn’t immediately sell it after finding out the guy you’re buying from is a Nazi you’re contributing to his world views…”

I dont even have the fucking energy to try to formulate that into how he’d actually write it

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
When Elon finally starts his own hunting club like Surviving the Game I hope he chooses fat people who called him elmo and obviously he'll pay someone to always check the barrel for him.