• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SiriusXM Sued Again; Jim & Sam on Borrowed Time?

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Forum Clout
In my experience, Boomers love SiriusXM. True, you can get more content from your phone, but linking a phone to a car stereo system and using it whole driving is just enough of a pain in the ass to make SXM an easier option.

This has been my experience, too, but if the company's business model is "fuck everyone that was born after 1960" then how are they planning on being around past 2030?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
This has been my experience, too, but if the company's business model is "fuck everyone that was born after 1960" then how are they planning on being around past 2030?

No executives at Sirius have a long term plan, other than keep the ship afloat until they can cash out. If they thought long term, they would have signed podcasters a decade ago and parted ways with Stern so they could use the money on up and coming talent.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
So you’d have to have a sub for your car and your phone? Couldn’t you just use your phone in the car? Who are they tripping up with that?

I've got the app and it didn't cost extra but I never use it. It's got extra channels but I just want my radio to be on the radio. They just moved around some channels though so for the first time since I've had it in like 8 years or something I'm thinking about letting it go when my plans up.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

It seems they have now said "fuck everyone before 1960" also, with the removing of Deep Tracks. They don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I finally cancelled my Sirius subscription (I know, I'm a faggot for waiting so long) and had to go through that same chat process...they gave like 5 different offers to try to keep my business but I was like hell nah. Wonder how much $$ I can get out of it