• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Simple Question, whose life would you rather have?

Whose life would you rather have?

• Sam Roberts

Votes: 43 93.5%
  • Danny Ross

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
If I could pilot Danny's body where I could extract myself at the moment of my choosing, causing him to suddenly come-to and realize what he's doing, i'd reconcile with Anthony and have him wake up with Ant's dick in his mouth.
Quantum Leap style? Except you'd never succeed in that mission because Danny would always find another way to fuck it up and alienate people

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Is Juan still piping Jess in Brazil during her work trips? That’s the determining factor.

shirtless-hispanic-man-hot-spring-260nw-1500960980.jpg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
$55,000-$67,000 for a producer. On air talent with their name on a show isn't making $150k?

You're right bro. Sam makes $200K. Bob Kelly makes $149K. Troy makes $122K. Travis, hell, Travis been around a long time, he's prob making $300K by this point. Eddie Trunk???? Six million dollars. Gail Bennington? Half mil. Her fucking name is the show. That's gotta be worth half mil.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You're right bro. Sam makes $200K. Bob Kelly makes $149K. Troy makes $122K. Travis, hell, Travis been around a long time, he's prob making $300K by this point. Eddie Trunk???? Six million dollars. Gail Bennington? Half mil. Her fucking name is the show. That's gotta be worth half mil.
Sorry I don't take estimates of 6 million from a Jew at face value

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
If any of them are hard up, can you get them a job as a barback at the Chili's you work at? Remember you are on record saying you make more money now then you did at SiriusXM or Rockstar. A real success.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Remember you are on record saying you make more money now then you did at SiriusXM or Rockstar. A real success.

Correct. Much. I don't get it.

Should I have what, just stayed as a Producer for 20 years? Why would I do that, look what they pay Producers. Something tells me Travis has been maxed on salary for like a decade.