• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

She’s Baaaack

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

418F539D-9600-49E1-BCB8-58BC5E340510.jpeg

Continued sinksess, Turkster.

Forum Clout
He’s saying the days in the apartment are winding down and he’s not gonna have a TV soon. Missy moving shit out for the move. Says he’s not going to go without it for as long as possible because he needs his TV and computer more than anything.
He mentioned last week on TACS (I know, I know), that the lease is up July and he’s not renewing. He plans on staying in an extended stay hotel for the time being. Missy is up to bring down the rest of his stuff and throw away what they are not taking.

He’s basically going to be left with the computer and the counter stool he sits on.

It’s the most bizarre thing, has a new house on 8 acres in his imaginary white paradise of a town yet chooses to live like a hobo.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He mentioned last week on TACS (I know, I know), that the lease is up July and he’s not renewing. He plans on staying in an extended stay hotel for the time being. Missy is up to bring down the rest of his stuff and throw away what they are not taking.

He’s basically going to be left with the computer and the counter stool he sits on.

It’s the most bizarre thing, has a new house on 8 acres in his imaginary white paradise of a town yet chooses to like a hobo.
727DC1DD-48B5-4D2A-A7F0-7DAC1312B8B7.jpeg

i’ve been here for 7 yaaars…nothing worksss here…i hate this place….the call of duty doesnt work…i hate this place