• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

She fucking buried this cocksucka

Dr. Adam Cox

Yes, I'm trying to raise super kids
Forum Clout
1715955410875.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The count loves Sydney Sweeney. Mostly cause she had “MAGA” themed party. (When it really had nothing to do Trump, other than joke hats).

Anyway wait until he finds out who her soon to be husband donated too in 2016,2020, and 2024.

The right has very odd obsession with her, they either love her for making tits not woke and then also hate her for working on “liberal” projects, and having movie about birthing the anti christ
Yeah they think since she’s blonde with big tits that knows she’s only a thing because she has big tits she’s some MAGA Republican. She just knows her place and keeps her mouth shut about politics so she doesn’t piss off potential ticket buyers.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
He said before that if a bomb was dropping he'd rape people. The only thing stopping him from rape is the consequences. He has no moral objection to rape. He's a fucking creep.
That's why Nana loves children. No way she could subdue a teenager or adult in her condition.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
In the impossible scenario that Sydney Sweeney stripped naked in front of Anthony and said "I want you to fuck me", he would nervously make up some excuse and run away. He is a homosexual you see.
Wasn't it Stetten that said that Nana's dick didn't work and that he wasn't interested in sex? And that was like 15 years and 1 heart attack ago.