• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis announces paid partnership with Bud Light. Could Anthony Cumia be next?

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bud-light-sales-down-nearly-185139958.html?guccounter=1[/URL]

Good luck, Bud Light. The white trash has abandoned your product for better tasting beer. You had ten months to come out and say "This is a mistake, we're sorry, we do not support faggots in woman blackface" but you sat there fence sitting like Yimmy.

I'm sure a fake semi conservative who sucked a career out of papa Rogan's dick will turn it all around by sperging out about cancel culture for 30 seconds during a football game.

FynRFhQaIAEBS7-.jpg_large.jpg

G

What the hell, I just watched a god damn 4-minute commercial about shitty Domino's for no reason??? What turnaround? They improved their product like any normal company looking to grow does.

I imagine you're just sitting cackling away at having wasted those 4 minutes of my life huh?
This one will tie it all together, scout's honour
[MEDIA=youtube]jloxAHLWDsI[/MEDIA]

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I used to see the same thing at my old job. It was amazing.
Something about super light beers like bud or amstel, people who like to drink all day seem to prefer it. In the old days it was regular schaeffer and baseball games were on in the afternoon so there was always an excuse to start drinking at 12 even for those guys who denied day drinking.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
View attachment 180187
This is the only lager worth drinking. Literally the grandfather that all the others are trying to be, except better than all of them.

Don't know much about Gillis and that trannie shit with Bud Lite was just retarded poor management. What's wrong with him taking their money to say he drinks their swill though? Unless you think capitalism bad, there's no reason. What should he do? Keep his "integrity" and travel the country playing to audiences of 27 people in provincial towns like the thousands of other losers who call themselves comics? Take the money while you can.
He does actually drink it though so I don’t see the big deal. He’s been pounding bud lite on podcasts for free (presumably) for years.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
It'll fucking work too.
I think Shane makes as much sense as anyone for a Bud Light spokesperson and is a step in the right direction, except -- does anyone here's dad know who Shane Gillis is? Isn't he mainly popular with dudes his age and younger? So the 20-35ish age range? I don't know how much bud light that demo was drinking before and the boycott seems it would be most popular with 63 year old fox news guys.

G

I think Shane makes as much sense as anyone for a Bud Light spokesperson and is a step in the right direction, except -- does anyone here's dad know who Shane Gillis is? Isn't he mainly popular with dudes his age and younger? So the 20-35ish age range? I don't know how much bud light that demo was drinking before and the boycott seems it would be most popular with 63 year old fox news guys.
I'll say it one more time for the cheap seats: their demographic is trailer trash and frat boys in college.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I'll say it one more time for the cheap seats: their demographic is trailer trash and frat boys in college.
Ironically, with the Modelo news, I know throughout a lot of the Southwest Mexicans were known for housing Bud Lights. Let's be real -- it was the best-selling beer so all types of people drank it.

Before the Mulvaney stuff, however, I know they were losing a ton of share in the younger demos

G

Ironically, with the Modelo news, I know throughout a lot of the Southwest Mexicans were known for housing Bud Lights. Let's be real -- it was the best-selling beer so all types of people drank it.

Before the Mulvaney stuff, however, I know they were losing a ton of share in the younger demos
I realise that everybody drank Bud Light but let's be honest here: the majority of their customers were poor white trailer trash and dudes who get blackout drunk in college. To basically shit in their mouth and tell them straight to their face that you don't need them anymore was the stupidest blunder a company ever made. Their beer doesn't taste that good and the last time I checked every other beer on the market gets you just as drunk.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They need the young audience - they were big as a college bar / frat guy beer and that woman they had in charge made it clear she didn’t want that crowd - I think even naming “frat guys” as not the market they wanted.

I live in a college town with a good amount of bars that is heavy on the younger crowds and since that whole mess I’ve made sure to watch while sitting at the bar what beer people order and the guys (majority of beer drinkers) stopped ordering it - prob because they don’t want to get goofed on by other guy friends. They were having to pretty give away cases of it for a short time which I’ve never seen a major beer brand have to do.

I know they’re had to change marketing campaigns and focus on stuff like selling cases of whatever NFL team is close by on the bottles, do more “patriotic” ads and hope to get big country guys to drink it because they all dropped it.

Even creepier / out of touch with the whole Dylan / Bud Light mess was Bud Light having him advertise their beer when Dylan’s “character” is supposed to be a young teenage girl - that’s why he’s so obnoxious in his videos etc, why are you using someone that is supposed to be teenage girl To sell beer?

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
They need the young audience - they were big as a college bar / frat guy beer and that woman they had in charge made it clear she didn’t want that crowd - I think even naming “frat guys” as not the market they wanted.

I live in a college town with a good amount of bars that is heavy on the younger crowds and since that whole mess I’ve made sure to watch while sitting at the bar what beer people order and the guys (majority of beer drinkers) stopped ordering it - prob because they don’t want to get goofed on by other guy friends. They were having to pretty give away cases of it for a short time which I’ve never seen a major beer brand have to do.
Do people under 30 even know who Gillis is?

that good
Lets be real it doesn't taste good at all.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Something about super light beers like bud or amstel, people who like to drink all day seem to prefer it. In the old days it was regular schaeffer and baseball games were on in the afternoon so there was always an excuse to start drinking at 12 even for those guys who denied day drinking.

That is exactly why I like Amstel. It’s pretty much the only beer left I’ll drink. When I go out, I’d like to continue drinking with everyone at a good pace without getting absolutely hammered.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
That is exactly why I like Amstel. It’s pretty much the only beer left I’ll drink. When I go out, I’d like to continue drinking with everyone at a good pace without getting absolutely hammered.
Try Long Island Iced Teas. There’s not much booze in them and the iced tea rehydrates you.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Good luck, Bud Light. The white trash has abandoned your product for better tasting beer. You had ten months to come out and say "This is a mistake, we're sorry, we do not support faggots in woman blackface" but you sat there fence sitting like Yimmy.

I'm sure a fake semi conservative who sucked a career out of papa Rogan's dick will turn it all around by sperging out about cancel culture for 30 seconds during a football game.

View attachment 180315
Modelo drink pretty good. I also enjoy the occasional Negra Modelo

1707100181081.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I know people like this, and I can't understand how anyone could drink 30 cans of anything, let alone alcohol. If I drank 30 cans of water, I'd probably need to go to the hospital. Beers, I'd almost certainly die.
I've done this once and I didn't even get that drunk. 30 cans of beer called Carlton Cold. But the circumstances were

1) The temperature was at least 107 Fahrenheit
2) That's why I was drinking that beer, because it wasn't high in alcohol and it was watery and ice cold was perfect
3) It took the better part of a day

I was pretty much sweating and pissing it out my system. When it's that hot sometimes I don't feel like eating so I drank beer instead, but paced out.